• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I met some of those crazy people out in Arizona. I also told them to cut the shit and pay their taxes unless they wanted to go to jail for awhile.

I'm not against paying taxes, but with this statement you do kind of prove their point.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Direct comparison.

106354691-1579903636492untitled-1.jpg

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
561e28aa87a3689ad500275b26e24efb.png

It would legit be less embarrassing if Jerry Springer had been elected.

I don't even know anyone who wouldn't be embarrassed by their 5 year old child behaving like this.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I don't even know anyone who wouldn't be embarrassed by their 5 year old child behaving like this.

Donald Trump didn't know India-China share border, PM Narendra Modi was shocked: New book - India News

Donald Trump didn't know India-China share border, PM Narendra Modi was shocked: New book

Prime Minister Narendra Modi's expression changed "from shock and concern to resignation" after US President Donald Trump revealed an alarming lack of knowledge about the South Asia region's geography, a new book claims.

Nicodemus

The wild thing here is that he doesn't get that the only one on trial is Donald Trump. A case against Democrats is not a case for Trump, and anything that is not a case for Trump is a case for removal.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Star trek got their logo from the Air force lol. So technically they copied the military. A lot of USA military logos look similar.

621px-Air_Force_Space_Command.png

Ok, you have a point there. Although this is also a space command that should be newer in design.
I mean even from the shows it is obvious that US army was used as some kind of "framework". Ship names to general structure.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, you have a point there. Although this is also a space command that should be newer in design.
I mean even from the shows it is obvious that US army was used as some kind of "framework". Ship names to general structure.

When Trump made the Space force, the Space command is what turned i to it. It was a subfaction of the airforce,, but now is an independant one iirc. Hence the new seal being made.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The wild thing here is that he doesn't get that the only one on trial is Donald Trump. A case against Democrats is not a case for Trump, and anything that is not a case for Trump is a case for removal.

The wildest thing to me is how many people shamelessly enable it. I think his toddler-like (because developmentally it precedes the capacity to grasp that it effects others, and/or that there's any reason he should take accountability for what he is guilty of) sense of entitlement is so deep-seated and pervasive that he can't begin to wrap his mind around the possibility that he might have to take accountability for something. Like, his mind just doesn't go there, and absolutely any blame - no matter how merited it actually is, no matter how guilty he actually is - automatically gets redirected at someone else. In his demented little toddler brain, it's not "fair" to try to put him on trial for anything. He does what he wants, and any unwanted consequences are "unfair". That's not even the part that's extraordinary to me, that's just garden variety NPD. The part that's extraordinary (and thoroughly disheartening) is how many people either knowingly enable it (because: first POTUS to attend a pro-birth rally!) or just flat out don't see it.

It would be one thing if the people I encounter who support him took a stance like, "Yeah, he's an out-of-control man-toddler who behaves worse than most junior highschool bullies, but he's getting things done that align with my own values." But instead, far more often than not, what I encounter in supporters is denial (e.g. "Ha ha, Trump Derangement Syndrome") or indifference and even weird brazen celebration of it (like it effectively conveys "Up yours, liberal elites!" in a way they've never been able to say it before.....to whoever these "liberal elites" actually are). It's just difficult to maintain respect for people who can look at that tweet (knowing that it's not an exception, it's pretty representative of most of his tweets and most of his behavior) and think "Yeah, I'm gonna vote to make that guy president again," without feeling some apprehension about how much of a throbbing pile of mental illness he is. That's utterly stunning to me.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I sometimes watch this channel since it has plenty of polls and maps.

Any thoughts on this ? (because this is the actual "game board" of 2020)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I sometimes watch this channel since it has plenty of polls and maps.

Any thoughts on this ? (because this is the actual "game board" of 2020)

I watch this guy's vids. They are very straightforward and informative - I didn't know about those districts/precinct in Nebraska for example. He updates anytime there are poll updates so he's good to subscribe to.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I watch this guy's vids. They are very straightforward and informative - I didn't know about those districts/precinct in Nebraska for example. He updates anytime there are poll updates so he's good to subscribe to.

I suppose this means that you agree with the map ?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I suppose this means that you agree with the map ?

Well, I don't agree or disagree with anything in those vids. They're just presenting the data for that time period and which way it's leaning at that time.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Well, I don't agree or disagree with anything in those vids. They're just presenting the data for that time period.

To put my cards openly on the table: I can only watch this kinds of "data" but I really can't say too much about how legit this kinds of stuff is. (since I am on the other side of the globe)

Although it is too be expected that the map will not be radically different than 2016.