• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Just to state that I read logged out the last 10 pages..

I SO didn’t want to get involved but this reaching absurdist levels.

If you really thought that way you would judge people as individuals, not their political party.

I assure you, if most adult Libtards (Libertarians, see what I did there?) had the kind of responsibilities I did as a child they would have crumbled years ago. The reason they think the way they do is because they have not a single clue what responsibility and sacrifice is.
And yeah, go ahead and call me “ Hypocritical” for judging
” Libtards” the thing is, they all share one very specific, believe that deserve everything they want free of regulation. Anyone who has lived in the real world were they actually have to hear ‘ no’ constantly has no delusion. Only one so entitled that they are used to getting their way could be libertarian.
While judging ‘ all Democrats’ is a bit different, as it is a much broader definition; and yeah, some are defiantly terrible people.

As a kid who was basically a guinea pig I learned that you take your medication - at 3am- no matter how noxious it is, no matter how awful it is and when you vomit it up you do it all over again. And when they tell you to do it four times a day for the rest of your damned life, no matter how much it utterly destroys your body you’re damned grateful to do it because without it, there would be no “rest of your life” and you don’t fucking cry about it. As I was often reminded, they did not HAVE to help me and could refuse me treatment for not saying “Thank you sir, may I please have another.”

I did poorly in school not for a lack of ambition or intelligence but because I was ill 24/7 and no one believed me. So I was just as a ‘ bad kid with a bad attitude’ and tossed in the back corner ( yes, the ACTUAl corner ) of the soec ed class . I am on not disability not because I had shown inability to work, but because my Grandmother has kinda Munchousen thing going on and put me on disability even before I got out of HS. So, sometimes shit happens regardless of skill, regardless of tegurdy. If no one gives you a single chance, it doesn’t matter how much you can ‘ hack’.
This ‘lazy Democrat used to get up at 4-goddamned thirty in the morning- to get to my job at 8 ( despite the agony I was in due to all of my permanent back injuries and deformed knees, and from serious injuries I obtained from working when I was told not to because I didn’t want to be a burden on anyone) where my co-workers tried to grab my ass on a daily basis and the drugged out fuckwits treated me like a Goddamned child, before I hopped back on that bus, and sat in a parking lot, wasting what little free time I had waiting on the second bus to take me to Dialysis where , my most basic human rights ( the things you entitled whine about at the most insignificant inconvenience) and again, I didn’t complain. I was just happy to work. Then I’d spend the rest if my evening with a migraine that’d put most people down. (On a really good day I might not vomit) while doing the cooking and cleaning for my abusive Mother.
I worked six hours a day after I had failed spine surgery and afterwards I sat in the dialysis chair for four Goddamned hours after that same back surgery-the pain was total hell- while not allowed a single pain killer single and without complaint. I went back to work one weekend after a kidney transplant I ( after a druggy co- worker was finally fired) I covered SO many of their shifts when they were out on a drug binge.
This lazy democrat, dragged her deathly ill ass out of bed, migraine, fever, vomiting and all, up hill two miles-this democrat, who can barely walk one mile on flat Earth- through heavy hail, rain and wind, to the polling place ( and back)) to vote.

Despite these things, I can say with certainty, that I have never, ever chose to do something against my better judgement due to a moment of lapse in judgement, or weakness in favor of immediate satisfaction. My stoicism and insistence on not ‘ treating myself’ because I was just doing what needed to be done , disturbed even my Irish-Catholic Grandmother.

Most people who whine about the govment, or ramble about ‘bootstraps’ have never had to deal with anything more than the most basic of responsibilities: get up, go to work, pay the bills. Things which I have done while dealing with everything else, and you know what? It was a friggen cake-walk. I would gladly do it again if I had the privlage of being allowed to work and be self-sufficient.

If ANYONE had the right to be angry at the government, it’s people in my situation, who have actually had to DEAL with the worst parts of it .
It is mostly people who know NOTHING about it go on and on about ‘free money’ but it isn’t. It costs you you’re freedom, freedoms so many take for granted( and to the extent that they aren’t even aware they have them. You work at any job you qualify for, you spend your money how you like, you marry, you buy property, and you don’t need to ask the government if it’s okay to do anything. You don’t have Drs threatening to let you die if you don’t live your life according to every single asinine rule put upon you by the medical industry because avoiding lawsuits is their top priority.
The actual reason I do not work currently, is because I could only work part time and I would lose insurance which I NEED to live. And no, that’s not ‘ cuza government rulz’ those rules exist as a safety net for people who fall through through the cracks created in this extremely capitalist system where one’s very life depends on an entirely manmade concept, and due to it corporate refuses to hire people like me because they can ‘ hire three physically capable illegals for one me’ or because I simply cannot be forced to work overtime for no pay like the rest of their low-wage work force.
Really, the vast majority of my troubles in life have nothing to do with irresponsible choices, rather, not being given the time of day by a bunch of judgmental asshats who think they understand every possible situation.

In short, Libtards who go on about ‘ responsibility’ have no IDEA what real responsibility or sacrifice is and I have no doubt that if fir some reason, something should happen to put you in my situation, you would fall quicker than a house of cards.

The next time yo have to choose between sick as absolute fuck or being denied treatment over the basic human needs cone back and talk to me. You can borrow my bootstraps, though I warn you, I can’t afford new ones so they’re probly a bit too broken-in. If you find them hard to walk in, there are plenty of ditches for you to take a rest in.

I want to say Im sorry for what happened to you but that wouldnt be really the right thing to say.
I started to think to click likes but that could imply that I like that situation.
So there is nothing I can say except to quote you just to state that your post actually impacted me and that I didnt ignored it, but I really got speechless on this one. [PS: Im NOT libertarian, my nothing to say is not because I disagree or something like that].

🤷 If you cant hack it in this world, you can't hack it. Personally I prefer a society that rewards people with integrity ambition and intelligence. The great mass of useless sheeple that don't measure up can crawl in a hole and die for all I care- in fact I'll even dig it for them (80 dollars an hour, one hour minimum).

O-M-G
That was sooo eeeevvvviiiillllll!!!!!!
[considering the sheeple criteria is made based on money that is decided by the market, that is subject to a lot of randomness and big inheritance]
There is a lot of libertarians in my country that think like that (has at least some evil thinking very like that), I wish that these libertarians would be so directly and clear like you were, stating what you state directly, that would save up a lot of misunderstandings. Actually, for them libertarian is an unproper word - they all want to put some people that they call sheep in a hole anyway, thats their proudly quest, their freedom will be fullfilled as long as the 'sheeple' freedom is limited or zero. But 'sheeple' will only support their own hole and pay for it with these misunderstandings.

Last edited:

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Historically, libertarians are the least likely demographic to oppress people; leftists, including Democrats are very likely to oppress people. The concentration camps, re-education camps, killing fields, gulags, and internment camps are all courtesy of the left.

Do I think the nation would be better off if people like Crazy Bernie never existed? Of course, but that doesn't mean we'd support actual measures to achieve that end. The human trafficking trade and the drug trafficking trade and all the crime that goes along with that would not exist but for the patronage of male leftists. Libertarians aren't the ones abusing drugs or underage sex slaves; it's leftists like Epstein, Weinstein, Clinton, Teddy Kennedy, or some Hollywood actor/director/rock star. We spend hundreds of billions of dollars each year trying to stop leftists from committing crimes.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
🤷 If you cant hack it in this world, you can't hack it. Personally I prefer a society that rewards people with integrity ambition and intelligence. The great mass of useless sheeple that don't measure up can crawl in a hole and die for all I care- in fact I'll even dig it for them (80 dollars an hour, one hour minimum).
Sounds like social Darwinism.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Historically, libertarians are the least likely demographic to oppress people; leftists, including Democrats are very likely to oppress people. The concentration camps, re-education camps, killing fields, gulags, and internment camps are all courtesy of the left.

A libertarian stole my keys this morning. He broke into my house and ate all my ham.

Jaguar

President Trump issued full pardons to two Army officials and restored the rank of a Navy SEAL — each of whom had been accused or convicted of war crimes — the White House announced on Friday.

Why it matters: The intervention came despite opposition raised by military justice experts and Pentagon officials. "The moves signaled that as commander in chief, Mr. Trump intends to use his power as the ultimate arbiter of military justice," the New York Times writes.

Trump pardons armed services members accused of war crimes - Axios
Trump Issues Pardons to War Criminals - The Atlantic

It's like watching a dog lift its leg and take a piss on the USA, every day.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(Heh heh).

b2e84699e6e976fe40014814c31c1aaa.png

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sondland clearly just stated that Chump wanted a "public announcement" about the investigation more than the investigation. Why isn't Schiff focusing more on this? That's worse than simply wanting an investigation. (Because what possible motivation could there be other than smearing Biden?)

There's nowhere near enough emphasis on this through the collective hearings so far.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Sondland clearly just stated that Chump wanted a "public announcement" about the investigation more than the investigation. Why isn't Schiff focusing more on this? That's worse than simply wanting an investigation. (Because what possible motivation could there be other than smearing Biden?)

There's nowhere near enough emphasis on this through the collective hearings so far.

This is exactly the stupid rubes Trump believes his voters are. They don't care if there is an actual investigation, only that there is a public announcement of one and too dumb to care.

I'm wondering if the plan is to expand the impeachment investigation (they can) to include this among other things but if so, I can see why they're holding that close to the vest.

I swear to god I keep hearing "barista" every time they say "Barisma".

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Adam Kokesh's campaign slogan should be "hey, at least it isn't rapist and murderer John McAfee"

Though I'd still take McAfee over Trump in a hot minute.

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is exactly the stupid rubes Trump believes his voters are. They don't care if there is an actual investigation, only that there is a public announcement of one and too dumb to care.

I'm wondering if the plan is to expand the impeachment investigation (they can) to include this among other things but if so, I can see why they're holding that close to the vest.

Sondland did just provide a feasible explanation: supposedly the Ukraine has a terrible reputation for agreeing to something in private and not carrying through if the agreement isn't public. But I think that ought to be pursued (asking for specific examples, asking why it didn't occur to anyone how questionable it appears to ask for public announcement of investigation into political opponent and what conversations followed, etc).

I think someone (in media, not during hearings) ought to bring up the hypothetical scenario of Obama asking for a public announcement of foreign investigation into political opponent before an election and asking Moscow Mitch, Graham, and 45 for statements about what kind of evidence they'd need to prove it was legit. I think some big media personality needs to put forth this question and be persistent about it - baiting even - to highlight their rabid hypocrisy, but also just in the chance that it *might* make some of his base think about it themselves.

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And in listening to Nunes talk about the reasons that warranted an investigation (the general approach the Republicans are taking in defense, to prove the investigation was warranted) I keep wondering how - supposing for a moment that everything he's saying is true - an investigation into that is warranted when they so clearly ignored all the interference from Russia (which the FBI has proven took place, and is still taking place). Even if everything in the defense is true, they're still only 'investigating' interference that works against them and that's still pretty fucked up.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Have their been any hot mic moments where Trump has talked trash about his voters? that shit would be golden

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
can't we just send a double 0 agent to deal with the people interfering in the elections? I'm serious, just send a in a top secret hitman and put some bullets in the appropriate skulls and be done with it.

It's a matter of actual national security, and it's not like we've had a problem protecting our interests in the past.

Just have to maintain Plausible Deniability so Putin and Blofeld don't have any grounds to retaliate.

Seriously, dad, I have a gun in my room. You give me five seconds I'll get it, I'll come back down here BOOM I'll blow their brains out. It's no hassle--all I'm sayi--

Jaguar

I keep having this vision of John McCain walking into the impeachment inquiry, standing there for a moment, then putting his arm straight out and turning his thumb down.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
And in listening to Nunes talk about the reasons that warranted an investigation (the general approach the Republicans are taking in defense, to prove the investigation was warranted) I keep wondering how - supposing for a moment that everything he's saying is true - an investigation into that is warranted when they so clearly ignored all the interference from Russia (which the FBI has proven took place, and is still taking place). Even if everything in the defense is true, they're still only 'investigating' interference that works against them and that's still pretty fucked up.

I can't listen to that crazy. Especially since he said this and keeps repeating it.

Twitter Users Wonder Why Devin Nunes Keeps Bringing Up Rumored Trump Nude Photos | HuffPost

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
It's gotten to the point where I have no real expectations one way or the other.

I think anyone who really looks at the body of evidence in totality would have to understand that Trump is simply continuing his pseudo-mob-boss "leadership" style learned from a lifetime at the Trump Org. His behaviors often skirt and sometimes cross the legal line, and, while in business dealings one may turn a blind eye, in politics and particularly the presidency it seems like a no-brainier that what he does is unethical and unacceptable.

But, this isn't really about what's right or wrong anymore. It isn't about specific facts, or even about the facts in totality. It's about power and conflicting political agendas, and what one side is willing to stomach to further their cause. Any protracted debate on the specifics isn't going to be fruitful.

Will he be impeached? Almost certainly. Will he be removed? I'd bet not.

But, one thing I will bet on is that, once his presidency is over and the power it brings is no longer relevant, the words spoken about him will not be kind. Neither democrat nor republican will look back on the things he's done as favorable.

We can only hope that 2020 will be more akin to 2018 than 2016.