• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump

Jaguar

some people kill whatever they touch.

y5feahw8

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
:laugh:

Again, not laughing at any one thing. Only the general absurdness of the entire thing.

Jaguar

Exclusive: Military leader of Syrian Kurds tells US 'you are leaving us to be slaughtered'

"You have given up on us. You are leaving us to be slaughtered," Gen. Mazloum Kobani Abdi told the Deputy Special Envoy to the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS, William Roebuck, "You are not willing to protect the people, but you do not want another force to come and protect us. You have sold us. This is immoral."

Leader of Syrian Kurds tells US "you are leaving us to be slaughtered" - CNNPolitics

The Latest: Arab League calls for UN measures against Turkey
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...3273ea-ec86-11e9-a329-7378fbfa1b63_story.html

France’s president has discussed the Turkish offensive in Syria with U.S. President Donald Trump, and warned about a possible resurgence of Islamic State activity as a result of the military action. President Macron’s office said in a statement Saturday that in the call, the French leader “reiterated the need to make the Turkish offensive stop immediately.” The statement didn’t say whether Macron urged U.S. forces to intervene. Trump’s decision to pull out of the region cleared the way for this week’s Turkish offensive against Kurds in northeast Syria it sees as a threat.

Macron stressed “above all else the need to avoid any resurgence of IS in the region,” and to support the Kurdish forces who helped the U.S.-led military coalition retake Syrian and Iraqi territory from IS extremists.

Then why don't you do something about it since we have the biggest pussy in U.S. history calling himself a so-called president.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Donald Trump distances himself from Rudy Giuliani

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump sought Friday to distance himself from attorney Rudy Giuliani, even casting doubts about whether the former New York mayor is still his lawyer. Asked whether Giuliani remained his personal attorney, Trump said: “I don’t know.”

“I haven't spoken to Rudy,” Trump told reporters as he was leaving the White House for a political rally in Louisiana. “I spoke to him yesterday, briefly. He's a very good attorney and he has been my attorney, yeah sure.”

Giuliani told USA TODAY shortly afterward that he’s still Trump's lawyer. “He hasn't told me otherwise,” he said.

Giuliani has emerged as a central figure in the Ukraine scandal that has led to an impeachment inquiry against Trump over efforts to push Ukrainian officials to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic presidential frontrunner. Trump’s remarks followed the arrest late Wednesday of two of Giuliani’s associates, Ukranian-born business partners Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, at Dulles International Airport...

He'll turn on anyone, it seems -- the man who demands perfect loyalty while giving none in return even to the fervently faithful.

Nicodemus

He'll turn on anyone, it seems -- the man who demands perfect loyalty while giving none in return even to the fervently faithful.
He will indeed. If necessary, I am entirely convinced he would turn even on Ivanka. It warrants repetition to say that Donald Trump is a sociopath.

He will go down in flames and take as many people with him as he can. I will enjoy the coming weeks and months immensely.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know, it isn't entirely unbelievable that there might be - maybe 10 years or so from now - a Donald Trump Middle School in Yokelville, Alabama that teaches that^ actually happened.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe they'll also teach how relying on exhaustable natural resources can lower one's chances of getting windmill cancer.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gowdy is in, at cost of his paid Fox job; now he's out because of lobbying regulations... all in like 24 hours. The question came up before hiring and Mulvaney blew it off as already resolved... nope. Trump insisted on a public announcement before due diligence, and now that spun on him too.

Their org is just slop; they can't do government competently.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If I am not mistaken we had this situation some time ago and they managed to talk Trump out of it. However last time Kurds quickly started to get more friendly with Assad, like "you are technically our government ... perhaps we should stand together, .... etc". What is the call that Assad supported by Russians will probably accept. After all with this he basically gets his country back but the country will fully flip towards "the east". I wouldn't even be surprised if China rebuilds the whole country.

Here we go.

Syria moves troops toward Turkish offensive

However US, EU and Russia are telling Turkey to end this drama, so Turkey will probably retreat the troops or they are risking open full scale war.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OMFG I thought he was joking about the next G7 summit taking place at a Trump resort, but he has actually officially announced it. Is this legal? Surely this can only be legal in a third rate banana republic. It's getting ridiculous.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
OMFG I thought he was joking about the next G7 summit taking place at a Trump resort, but he has actually officially announced it. Is this legal? Surely this can only be legal in a third rate banana republic. It's getting ridiculous.

He wants us to call him General Picante now.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

Getting ? :D

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

No it's not legal but if there is no one to enforce the law, it's irrelevant. MAGA chuds will insist all politicians do things like this but they do not.