• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump

Jaguar

y4lttv3f

Jaguar

Place of birth: Brooklyn
Date of birth: September 8, 1941

Edit: Wrong populist. My bad. Hey, you've heard one, you've heard them all.

Elites. Elites. Elites.
Divide. Divide. Divide.
Elites. Elites. Elites.
Divide. Divide. Divide.
Elites. Elites. Elites.
Divide. Divide. Divide.
Elites. Elites. Elites.
Divide. Divide. Divide.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Place of birth: Brooklyn
Date of birth: September 8, 1941

Favorite Food: Nachos
Favorite Animal: Sugar Glider
Favorite car: HOT WHEELS
Favorite film: Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star
Favorite book: Strega Nona

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When these red necks 15mins of fame are over what are they going to do then?
My guess is they'll tune in to whatever media source will continue airing Trump's propaganda to hear what they're supposed to think/believe next.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
1/6/21 The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump comes to its natural middle.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Did you happily vote for a second term for a president that was picked by the Supreme Court? If so, I'm not ready to listen to you lecture me about how I don't understand just how grave a threat to democracy this is.

YA BASIC

Jaguar

In Maryland, Lt. Gov. Boyd Rutherford (R) went further. He said Trump incited the violence and described it as an “impeachable offense.”

I actually agree with that. But who would impeach the prick.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This domestic terrorism at Capitol Hill isn't occurring in a vacuum or out of the blue. It was abetted by rhetoric from a president who couldn't accept that he lost and took to rallying the worst of his base. It was tacitly stoked by his team and allies in Congress who refused to disabuse him of this fantasy. Please tell me, Facebook warriors, why we shouldn't be indignant at the comparative responses between this and the protests last summer? Or be mad at those who risk the health of our elections to stay in power?

(This isn't directed at anyone here, to be clear.)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
When these red necks 15mins of fame are over what are they going to do then?

Historically, they're killed when they're no longer useful and before they can become a threat to the people who used them. :mellow:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
In Maryland, Lt. Gov. Boyd Rutherford (R) went further. He said Trump incited the violence and described it as an “impeachable offense.”

I actually agree with that. But who would impeach the prick.

I heard the voices that say that Pence should use 25th amendment in order to remove Trump from office, for the next 2 weeks.