User Tag List

First 2129303132334181 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Um, I get quite confused when others aren’t spotting what to me is an alarmingly “off” person let alone fit enough to be a president

I can’t put it into words but then I have been able to spot a sociopath online before I even had the words for what she was

Trump, aside from his obvious moral lack given the way he speaks (which again is glaring to me in and of itself) there was something seriously off about him, like he only cares truly about himself, everything comes back to him, which is a dangerous quality for a president

Not to mention I’m still confused why he was nominated to begin with

And that some try to justify or make him sound not that bad and I’m not buying it and I don’t want to be subjected to brainwashing. People make things a little too complicated sometimes when in my eyes these intuitions I have are glaring and obvious
    EII | INFP
    4w5-9w1-6w5 sx/so

Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    One thing to take into consideration: as damning as the evidence is and whether or not the House reaches the decision to impeach, ultimately, as long as Mitch McConnell is around, it'll never pass the Senate. Ultimately, I think the goal here is more about presenting roadblocks during the time at which he should be campaigning than actually trying to convince the Senate in earnest to impeach.
    Yeah, there's really not much chance of impeachment directly removing him from office. (McConnell & company are too shitty/hypocritical to hope for that). But the process involves a public trial that'll make a lot of new information available to the public during an election year and *that* could indirectly remove him.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

INFJ 5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari -or- disagree with my type?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    Yeah, there's really not much chance of impeachment directly removing him from office. (McConnell & company are too shitty/hypocritical to hope for that). But the process involves a public trial that'll make a lot of new information available to the public during an election year and *that* could indirectly remove him.
    It will kill his chance or reelection. I don't think that particular outcome, of him being under trial for impeachment, is undeserved (as a whole based on performance). I don't think it will stick and it's pretty much a political move. I make no secret of the fact that I'm a republican, support many of his policies, but don't support him as president of the US. I should shift my avatar back to trump hair man.

I think he is in the early stages of dementia. I think he is a narcissist. Maybe 10 years ago, he would have been better though I generally think him to be completely unqualified to be president of the united states based on his lack of experience and temperament. Still he has surpassed my expectations in almost every respect .

Funny, I saw Biden at the admirals club at Reagan a few months ago. I walked six inches from him on the way out of the restroom. He was just talking on his cellphone. Makes me think more highly of him that he hangs around with the common folk. I'm not saying I'm a fan because I know little of the guy.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    You don't think it'll get as far as actual impeachment?

Admittedly I don't know how much influence Barr & 45's whole troupe of yes-men puppets have in the House. I want to believe it'll get to impeachment (because public trial, not to mention it sets a bad precedent to not impeach), but part of me suspects this inquiry will be about as farcical as the FBI " investigation" into Kavanaugh. Because that's the shitty, crooked direction things have been going and somehow they keep getting away with it.
    I just think the rot here is so deep and nearly everyone in this administration has been replaced with people that will do and say whatever they are told to do and say. And like you say, they keep getting away with it. Why wouldn't they get away with this as well? I do see Rudy taking the fall for this, at least on some level.

The Dems can't sit around doing nothing. They know they can vote to impeach him but conviction by the Senate, no chance. What they are hoping for is that Trump's popularity will rise, like Bill Clinton, post impeachment. I don't see that happening either.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    954 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sung Jin-Woo View Post
    Still waiting for someone to explain how the phone call was an impeachable offense.
    Asking a foreign government to investigate the son of one of your political opponents doesn't at least seem highly unethical to you?

In a roundabout way it seems like exortion: Just by his mention of how the United States has been generous to the Ukraine and him mentioning that he didn't feel it was been properly reciprocated, then withholding the aid after his wishes were not met.
    The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    954 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I just think the rot here is so deep and nearly everyone in this administration has been replaced with people that will do and say whatever they are told to do and say. And like you say, they keep getting away with it. Why wouldn't they get away with this as well? I do see Rudy taking the fall for this, at least on some level.

The Dems can't sit around doing nothing. They know they can vote to impeach him but conviction by the Senate, no chance. What they are hoping for is that Trump's popularity will rise, like Bill Clinton, post impeachment. I don't see that happening either.
    He's stacked the deck with his cronies as you said, yet he'll only be able to continue to get away with things for so long. It surprises me how many career politicians decided to drink from the goblet and pledge their allegiance to Trump, because one this era is over, I imagine there will be sweeping policy reform to rebalance the three branches, especially the executive branch, to minimize the harm a president with his sort of temperament can do.

This is going to be a very big time period in American history, and it'll be all his enablers who will be branded with the scarlett letter in the history books (Mitch McConnell stands out as the first example. Just look how public knowledge the lengths of his complicity with Trump have become, and how it has smeared his legacy with the "Moscow Mitch" chants).
    The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Asking a foreign government to investigate the son of one of your political opponents doesn't at least seem highly unethical to you?
    But, all politicians do this kind of thing! I don't see you calling them out!
    Direct quote from nearly every Trump fan I know on this topic.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I hadn't read this but I did read this several months back.

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/10/...reformer-says/

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

In a roundabout way it seems like exortion: Just by his mention of how the United States has been generous to the Ukraine and him mentioning that he didn't feel it was been properly reciprocated, then withholding the aid after his wishes were not met.
    What constitutes as an impeachable offense requires it to be pretty serious, like treason, or betrayal of public trust. Even if Trump did something wrong here, impeachment won't happen. You can't impeach someone for suggesting investigation. Otherwise everyone in Washington should be removed. It is pretty normal in the realm of politics. Then if Biden's son was in fact, corrupt. Is it not the government's job to investigate it? Did you forget the investigations Obama did against Trump before leaving office, or the investigations into Trump Jr.?
    Masculine republics, give way to feminine democracies. Feminine democracies, give way to tyranny.
    - Aristotle

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Direct quote from nearly every Trump fan I know on this topic.
    You make it sound like precedence doesn't matter. It does. Its called pointing out hypocrisy.
    Masculine republics, give way to feminine democracies. Feminine democracies, give way to tyranny.
    - Aristotle