User Tag List

First 1927282930313979 Last

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

Im so glad Im not still in the military with this guy the commander and chief. Sometimes I have nightmares that I get summoned back in. Blarg.
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...
    I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now.
    Who knows what goes on in the mind of a cat?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    One thing I do think it interesting, as I've said before, is that the Trump administration has avoided wars and Trump has actually pointed it out and talked about it.

This could change now with the present Iranian shenanigans and Saudi Arabia but it definitely was something different to other administrations, either democrat or republican.
    The operative word here is "administration". The people in Trump's cabinet have had their hands full trying to contain his excesses and keep him from inadvertently (or intentionally) precipitating a crisis.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    He's probably a little less dangerous now. Two nutjobs left yesterday: Bolton and the guy who wanted to edit away climate change.

Two down, and how many more to go?
    I sure was glad to see John Bolton go. I wish he'd disappear and never come back. He'll be on Fox News again soon talking his war-mongering crap.
    Likes JAVO liked this post

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

With all due respect,
    The Cat.

I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...
    I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now.
    Who knows what goes on in the mind of a cat?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7 so

Contemporaneous, ad nauseum.
    Likes The Cat, JAVO liked this post

So, impeachment is on its way.

Unfortunately, the transcript released today, which is obviously not verbatim, serves to bill-barr the issue at hand because it requires context to understand all the implications. That will make it easy spin for Trump media. Let us hope then that Rudy breaks under pressure, because he and Barr are apparently the new Michael Cohens, and Barr will find a way to withdraw from the process.

Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

It seems unlikely he'll get impeached (not with this Congress), but:

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    It seems unlikely he'll get impeached (not with this Congress), but:

Oh, he will be impeached (which is the process controlled by the House), but he will not be convicted (by the Senate) - unless the evidence is so clear that even Republicans cannot dodge it. Much depends on how 'conservative' media report on the whole story.

Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Right.^ For some reason I was conflating that with being removed from office, which is weird because I know Clinton was impeached and not removed.

I can't remember which podcast I'd heard this on (likely Sam Harris or Al Franken), but the guest was explaining that Nixon actually had a lot of public support until after the information released during his impeachment trial. This guest was explaining why impeachment is important, even though it may seem politically unwise - because the information released as a result can make a huge impact (a lot of people will see impeachment as wise only in retrospect).
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

INFJ 5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari -or- disagree with my type?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Oh, he will be impeached (which is the process controlled by the House), but he will not be convicted (by the Senate) - unless the evidence is so clear that even Republicans cannot dodge it. Much depends on how 'conservative' media report on the whole story.
    Oh I don't think it will matter how clear the evidence is - they'll dodge it. This administration is a crime syndicate and the GOP supports that.

The Hunter Biden aspect of this entire thing also needs investigating but likely won't get it. He's another failson, just like Jr., like Huckabee's dog abusing to death sons, Manchin's unqualified to work in pharmaceuticals daughter. The only thing Hunter Biden knows about is buying crack.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.