• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I used to get angry. Now (well, I'm still angry) I generally just feel sad. I don't have any power to stop any of this from happening (directly) and those with power refuse to do anything... aside from what's been going on lately but who knows where that will go? This should be punishable, regardless of party; but half the country is willing to look the other way.

I know kinda how Zadok Allen felt in Shadows over Innesmouth. :mad::( Politics has gotten Lovecraftian levels of insane.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Ignore the title since this is documentary of how modern China came to be and what it actually is.
Trump only comes in the last 10 minutes with explanations of why his logic is insufficient in matching China and it's ideology.
From what I know this is surely much more true than false (especially the modern part of story).

Lark

So [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] when will the Trump be trapped and released into the game reserve for this Most Dangerous Game of Donald Trump? ;) :D

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] when will the Trump be trapped and released into the game reserve for this Most Dangerous Game of Donald Trump? ;) :D

Next January. Year and a couple months and he will be gone.

Lark

Next January. Year and a couple months and he will be gone.

Yeah, maybe, I was just having fun with the title of the thread and a reference to The Most Dangerous Game, which was a story/movie about people hunting people.

Have you seen Daybreak on netflix, it reminds me a wee bit of online tribes sometimes.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh man, how amazing would it have been if this whole nightmare ended by a Giuliani butt dial voicemail-to-reporter happening at the worst (for Trump) possible moment?

Pretty Goddamn amazing.

What a tease.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Oh man, how amazing would it have been if this whole nightmare ended by a Giuliani butt dial voicemail-to-reporter happening at the worst (for Trump) possible moment?

Pretty Goddamn amazing.

What a tease.

I didn't even need to know what the reporter heard for this to be a hilarious. It did sound a lot like when a kid asks a parent for money...

We need some money.
<silence>
We need a few hundred thousand.

???

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
Ignore the title since this is documentary of how modern China came to be and what it actually is.
Trump only comes in the last 10 minutes with explanations of why his logic is insufficient in matching China and it's ideology.
From what I know this is surely much more true than false (especially the modern part of story).

*I'm going to assume you are American for this*

The thing with China is they have been printing money to keep their currency artificially low. This encourages foreign businesses to buy into and use their resources/products, while effectively weakening foreign trade infrastructure. It's a similar situation to when the Saudi's sold oil at a loss in order to kill the fracking industry that couldn't profit at such a low price. This is how China is killing infrastructure; and when our economy becomes reliant on them, they have us by the balls. So, similar to the Saudi's selling cheap oil, although we are getting cheap goods from them that does bolster our economy in terms of wealth in the short term, in the long term, China will control our economics.

So I think that video misses this point entirely that Trump isn't being an isolationist; he's trying to correct a long-term problem with China. If he was isolationist, he would try and eliminate trade, not employ economic tactics in order to renegotiate or change it.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
So I think that video misses this point entirely that Trump isn't being an isolationist; he's trying to correct a long-term problem with China. If he was isolationist, he would try and eliminate trade, not employ economic tactics in order to renegotiate or change it.

The majority of people don't believe Trump is trying to correct a problem - they don't believe a word coming out of his mouth. He shouldn't get pissy when people don't listen to him, he created the problem with his penchant for lying.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
*I'm going to assume you are American for this*

:laugh::rofl1::rotfl::rotfl:

You must have never read a single post by him before.
( I have NO idea what is going on with the quoting function)

I do not disagree with your post though.
Well, not your assessment of China. I do not think Trump is intelligent enough to understand that though.

???

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
Trump Haters

q49d7dt.jpg

Makes the Trump side stronger

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram