User Tag List

First 1826272829303878 Last

One thing I do think it interesting, as I've said before, is that the Trump administration has avoided wars and Trump has actually pointed it out and talked about it.

This could change now with the present Iranian shenanigans and Saudi Arabia but it definitely was something different to other administrations, either democrat or republican.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    One thing I do think it interesting, as I've said before, is that the Trump administration has avoided wars and Trump has actually pointed it out and talked about it.

This could change now with the present Iranian shenanigans and Saudi Arabia but it definitely was something different to other administrations, either democrat or republican.
    I am sure USA will back Saudi Arabia, because we are allies. If Iran tries anything though, then it might start a war. Then USA can't afford to not take action. Because a lot of the oil used by western countries comes from SdA. In the middle of a trade war, its essential to Trump's plan. So I wouldn't be suprised if they fucked up Iran if they do something dumb. Trump wouldn't half ass it like Bush or Obama. But its not likely.

Also notice how thanks to Trump, usa economy wasn't affected due to energy independence. But Europe's economy was.
    Masculine republics, give way to feminine democracies. Feminine democracies, give way to tyranny.
    - Aristotle

A Bittersweet Symphony... The Cat's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

With all due respect,
    The Cat.

I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...
    I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now.
    Who knows what goes on in the mind of a cat?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Sung Jin-Woo View Post
    I am sure USA will back Saudi Arabia, because we are allies. If Iran tries anything though, then it might start a war. Then USA can't afford to not take action. Because a lot of the oil used by western countries comes from SdA. In the middle of a trade war, its essential to Trump's plan. So I wouldn't be suprised if they fucked up Iran if they do something dumb. Trump wouldn't half ass it like Bush or Obama. But its not likely.
    lol
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes The Cat liked this post

I can see us fucking up Iran. Now, put down the bong.
    Without music, life would be a mistake.
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche
    Likes The Cat, awbro liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I can see us fucking up Iran. Now, put down the bong.
    never.
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

Likes awbro liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

But does he like Fish sticks?
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Also notice how thanks to Trump, usa economy wasn't affected due to energy independence. But Europe's economy was.
    If Trump were consistent he would make sure we are not dependent on energy sources outside our borders. In any case, based on its history and culture, Iran would make a much better long term ally in the region than Saudi Arabia. We have just been playing our cards wrong there since backing the Shah decades ago.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

He called off the last attack on Iran in the final minutes because he suddenly realized many people would die.

(supposedly, of course )