• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump 2020

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
EH5Lm8MWoAATgwA.jpg

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Yeah....not really buying this story at all of how it went down. The pic was staged (Trump was golfing) love how not a single Ethernet cable is attached to anything. Obama and Co were SO much better at these optics.

EH57QZ2UcAAEhaX

and the Iraqi's have been the primary intelligence...5 months ago. Amazing that they helped at all given what we have inflicted on that country since 2004. But if he is dead, the world is much better for it.

Jaguar

Yeah....not really buying this story at all of how it went down. The pic was staged (Trump was golfing) love how not a single Ethernet cable is attached to anything. Obama and Co were SO much better at these optics.

EH57QZ2UcAAEhaX

and the Iraqi's have been the primary intelligence...5 months ago. Amazing that they helped at all given what we have inflicted on that country since 2004. But if he is dead, the world is much better for it.

The second guy in from the right thinking to himself: "I wonder if people will buy this shit."

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

EH57QZ2UcAAEhaX

I bet they posed for the picture too tbh. Because media is not allowed in top secret meetings because the leak possibility. So I wouldn't be surprised if they did it after the fact to address the media. Trump probably was like "do it" over the phone, and they did it.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I bet they posed for the picture too tbh. Because media is not allowed in top secret meetings because the leak possibility. So I wouldn't be surprised if they did it after the fact to address the media. Trump probably was like "do it" over the phone, and they did it.

No. Media does not have clearance, which is why they are not allowed in these meetings but this was not a top secret meeting - it was a photo op. Keep lapping up and regurgitating the approved by Trump quotes.

Jaguar

The Lincoln Project is holding accountable those who would violate their oaths to the Constitution and would put others before Americans.

OUR MISSION
Defeat President Trump and Trumpism at the ballot box.

We do not undertake this task lightly nor from ideological preference. Our many policy differences with national Democrats remain. However, the priority for all patriotic Americans must be a shared fidelity to the Constitution and a commitment to defeat those candidates who have abandoned their constitutional oaths, regardless of party. Electing Democrats who support the Constitution over Republicans who do not is a worthy effort.

:happy0065:

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Honestly, I think Trump is going to get the 2020 election barring insanity happening. I'm not for either side, but I just think he's going to get it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Honestly, I think Trump is going to get the 2020 election barring insanity happening. I'm not for either side, but I just think he's going to get it.

1rwvc9.jpg

Seriously, though, I am wondering what is going to blow. This kind of pressure can only build so long.
Once people feel like the system cannot resolve the problems, what is going to happen next?

Nicodemus

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This letter is pure insanity. If Trump hadn't filled his cabinet with lickspittles, this letter alone should suffice to have him removed through the 25th Amendment.

Yes, lets trivialize everything in the constitution because you do not like someone. The 25th amendment was put in to address power succession, if something like an assassination happened. Not to remove a president, because you do not like him, and have mental illness conspiracy theories about him. Its even discussed in relation to the 25th, that if the traits in question are the same before, and after the election. It is what the people wanted. Trump has hardly changed since 2016. Removing him based on your biased conceived notions of unfitness is the real unconstitutional action. It is anti-democratic, and easily abusable if it becomes precedent.

Nicodemus

Yes, lets trivialize everything in the constitution because you do not like someone. The 25th amendment was put in to address power succession, if something like an assassination happened. Not to remove a president, because you do not like him, and have mental illness conspiracy theories about him. Its even discussed in relation to the 25th, that if the traits in question are the same before, and after the election. It is what the people wanted. Trump has hardly changed since 2016. Removing him based on your biased conceived notions of unfitness is the real unconstitutional action. It is anti-democratic, and easily abusable if it becomes precedent.
Likability is not the issue here. He is a deranged psychopath and a danger to democracy. That is why he must be removed.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Likability is not the issue here. He is a deranged psychopath and a danger to democracy. That is why he must be removed.

Except he isn't. That is your opinion. You are seeing what you want to see.