• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump 2020

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Regarding crime statistics, I live in the South Side of Chicago. Where do you live?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Let’s just annex Mexico and make it the 51st state. Problem solved, lol

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There is loads of evidence. Not surprising, considering the fact that he's in the hospitality industry.

Attorney says more undocumented workers are employed at Trump golf course | TheHill

What about Law and order now?

This isn't evidence, it is speculation. They literally said the people hired had documentation. Fake or not, they still tried to follow the law. Also doesn't mean Trump himself did the hiring. Trump has like 400+ companies, he isn't running them all. Also, its a problem all businesses deal with, not just Trump.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it a place that has a reputation of being a center of criminal activity? On what basis do you claim that you have been "affected personally"?

Cleveland is right up there next to Chicago in dangerousness. Also, I never claimed to be personally affected, but if you want to know. My half sister's friend's brother went to Santa fe, and was kidnapped and never seen again. As Santa fe is notorious for mexican gangs kidnapping, robbing, and murdering people over there.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This isn't evidence, it is speculation. They literally said the people hired had documentation. Fake or not, they still tried to follow the law. Also doesn't mean Trump himself did the hiring. Trump has like 400+ companies, he isn't running them all. Also, its a problem all businesses deal with, not just Trump.

So why shouldn't they be penalized?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So why shouldn't they be penalized?

Who said it shouldn't be penalized? You see, in America you are innocent until proven guilty. Whether Trump's employees broke the law or not, without evidence you can't do shit. If there was any real weight to the claim, I'm sure the democrats would have been all over it.

Anyways, we're straying from the topic with our back and forth. I still think Trump is doing a decent job. He is exactly what I voted for, which goes a LONG way for me. Politicians are never what they claim to be. So I am content with just that fact. I do not care if he isn't perfect, or is an asshole. I will never not be satisfied, even if he started WW3.

Deprecator

Every time I watch a video like this I become that much more convinced that the DNC has zero chance.

"This isn't my trade war, it's a trade war that should have taken place a long time ago by a lot of other presidents".

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Who said it shouldn't be penalized? You see, in America you are innocent until proven guilty. Whether Trump's employees broke the law or not, without evidence you can't do shit. If there was any real weight to the claim, I'm sure the democrats would have been all over it.

So you don't think they look the other way so they can pay lower wages because they have a weaker bargaining position? Sounds like someone has Stockholm syndrome with capitalism.

By the way:

Making Trump's Bed: A Housekeeper without papers

She's claiming the supervisors were aware of it. Of course, you probably think she's lying.

I will never not be satisfied, even if he started WW3.

This really says it all.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you don't think they look the other way so they can pay lower wages because they have a weaker bargaining position? Sounds like someone has Stockholm syndrome with capitalism.

By the way:

Making Trump's Bed: A Housekeeper without papers

She's claiming the supervisors were aware of it. Of course, you probably think she's lying.

This really says it all.

Was it proven tbey were paid lower wages, or are you assuming?

Yup, I am the big bad who wants to watch the world burn. I can't wait.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Why can't we keep low tax rates for most businesses and just tax the shit out of the tech giants and Amazon? Wasn't that what Yang was suggesting? Amazon can't just leave the country, since they need to have offices and distribution centers here, so the whole "dey gonna send r jobs to china" argument doesn't even apply here. Whereas keeping low taxes for companies that produce actual goods and materials in the USA makes sense.

I can get behind this.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Every time I watch a video like this I become that much more convinced that the DNC has zero chance.

You keep talking about the DNC like you are privy to it's inner working. Please enlighten us, minus the right wing propaganda, please. I would love to hear what you actually know about it.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus