User Tag List

First 7151617

Thread: Trump 2020

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Jaguar liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Yeah....not really buying this story at all of how it went down. The pic was staged (Trump was golfing) love how not a single Ethernet cable is attached to anything. Obama and Co were SO much better at these optics.

and the Iraqi's have been the primary intelligence...5 months ago. Amazing that they helped at all given what we have inflicted on that country since 2004. But if he is dead, the world is much better for it.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Yeah....not really buying this story at all of how it went down. The pic was staged (Trump was golfing) love how not a single Ethernet cable is attached to anything. Obama and Co were SO much better at these optics.

and the Iraqi's have been the primary intelligence...5 months ago. Amazing that they helped at all given what we have inflicted on that country since 2004. But if he is dead, the world is much better for it.
    The second guy in from the right thinking to himself: "I wonder if people will buy this shit."
    If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I bet they posed for the picture too tbh. Because media is not allowed in top secret meetings because the leak possibility. So I wouldn't be surprised if they did it after the fact to address the media. Trump probably was like "do it" over the phone, and they did it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Sung Jin-Woo View Post
    I bet they posed for the picture too tbh. Because media is not allowed in top secret meetings because the leak possibility. So I wouldn't be surprised if they did it after the fact to address the media. Trump probably was like "do it" over the phone, and they did it.
    No. Media does not have clearance, which is why they are not allowed in these meetings but this was not a top secret meeting - it was a photo op. Keep lapping up and regurgitating the approved by Trump quotes.
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It amazes me how he can consistently ruin a positive event by trying to make it all about himself.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9