breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f08_story.html

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein suffered multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

Jonathan L. Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, said a hyoid can be broken in many circumstances but is more commonly associated with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging.

Arden, who was not involved in the Epstein autopsy, said that in general, a finding of a broken hyoid requires pathologists to conduct more extensive investigation. That investigation can include analysis of the location of the noose, how narrow the noose is, and if the body experienced any substantial drop in the course of the hanging.

“Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“It is clear that thought is not free if the profession of certain opinions makes it impossible to earn a living. It is clear also that thought is not free if all the arguments on one side of a controversy are perpetually presented as attractively as possible, while the arguments on the other side can only be discovered by diligent search.”

― Bertrand Russell, Sceptical Essays
    Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Here's what I think.

1) lol @ the idea of this derelict administration doing much of anything as far as investigation. Also lol @ the Clintons, Q-Anaon, The Russians or anything obvious being actually responsible. Anyone that could answer will be unable to do so or shortly unable to do so.

2) The single highest profile person in US custody was very, very obviously murdered while awaiting trial. Whoever is ultimately responsible basically wants you to understand this and be driven insane by it. If something like this would drive you insane that is. It's just a Thursday for the rest of us.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I don't see why its so far fetched to think he was murdered. The evidence is there, and too many coincidences in a short period of time. I also don't get why people believe in rampant corruption, while simultaneously believing in a completely fair, and unbribable legal system. Power isn't absolute, and all you need is a few connections to make things happen under the table.
    “An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.”
    Charles Bukowski
    Likes EllevenSevenSounds, JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

In the case of the Epstein documents I requested, the federal Bureau of Prisons responded by stating that it is withholding all of the documents entirely.

The Bureau cites six exemptions, including that releasing the information “could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of an(y) individual.”
    All prison documents about Jeffrey Epstein: Withheld | Sharyl Attkisson

It's brain dead obvious that Epstein was allowed to 'suicide', whether pressured to do so because he's inconvenient or not pressured.

Jeffrey Epstein signed a will just two days before his death | US news | The Guardian

Jeffrey Epstein signed a will just two days before he killed himself in jail, new court records show, opening a new legal front in what could be a lengthy battle over the disgraced financier’s fortune.

Court papers filed last week in the US Virgin Islands list no details of beneficiaries but value the estate at more than $577m, including more than $56m in cash.

The existence of the will, first reported by the New York Post, raised new questions about Epstein’s final days inside the Metropolitan correctional center, where he was awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking and conspiracy charges.

Epstein signed the document 8 August. Less than 48 hours later, he was found dead in his cell, prompting an investigation that has cast a harsh light on staffing shortages at the Manhattan detention center.

Senior Member EllevenSevenSounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    NT

You gotta be some kind of stupid to think a narcissist like Epstein would kill himself. Extra stupid.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

If it is a hit job, it's one that probably involves the prison guards. There should be a federal investigation into corruption at that facility. I would start with a lie detector test of every employee who works there.
    There's a movie coming out with an intriguing title: Little Women. I think it might be something having to do with female dwarves or maybe elves.
    Likes JAVO liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    If it is a hit job, it's one that probably involves the prison guards. There should be a federal investigation into corruption at that facility. I would start with a lie detector test of every employee who works there.
    Guards have been charged with falsifying records and spent the night shopping online...... I wonder why the had suddenly had money burning a hole in their wallets.....
    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“It is clear that thought is not free if the profession of certain opinions makes it impossible to earn a living. It is clear also that thought is not free if all the arguments on one side of a controversy are perpetually presented as attractively as possible, while the arguments on the other side can only be discovered by diligent search.”

― Bertrand Russell, Sceptical Essays
    Likes Tellenbach liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Sorry everyone, but this thread makes me think of this:

Maybe it's inappropriate, but I feel like it's as good a way to process this bizarre turn of events as anything else.
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi

Senior Member EllevenSevenSounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    NT

Epstein was a good man. My boss frequented his brothels and as a result of his elevated moods I was promoted. Shame he was murdered.