• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2020 Democratic Party primary thread

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd love for the democrats to not be pulling this bullshit right now and I didn't even vote for Trump.

get your head out of your fucking asses. That shit absolutely does not matter at this exact moment. Fight later. good fucking lord. I can't even, this country is gonna downfall because we're too busy doing this level of petty bullshit. Congress is a bunch of fucking children. VOTE THEM ALL OUT. REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRAT. I don't want EITHER of them at this rate.

Nicodemus

The senate said that.
False. The Senate does not have a unified voice.

Democrats did not conset to the proposed bill primarily because it entailed what was basically going to be a 500 billion dollar slush fund to be used by the most corrupt administration since Grant's to funnel money to corporations without any meaningful oversight. Yes, time is critical, but it would be a dereliction of duty for members of Congress to simply nod when you know Trump is going to exploit whatever means he is given for illegal ends. There will be massive corruption here in any case. No need to make it particularly easy, too.

And, lo and behold, Republicans now agree to include some oversight in the bill...

They much rather "Dust off" the Green new deal, than help Americans during this crisis.
Do you actually believe the bullshit you say?

We should probably postpone the election for 4 years; you don't want people to get sick at the ballot box.
Yeah, especially if Trump and Pence die from the virus and Pelosi becomes acting president...

Jaguar

Yeah, especially if Trump and Pence die

giphy.gif

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Here are all the times Joe Biden has been accused of acting inappropriately toward women and girls

Caitlyn Caruso told The New York Times that after she shared her story of sexual assault at a University of Nevada event in 2016, Biden hugged her "just a little bit too long" and put his hand on her thigh.

In May 2019, Biden told a 10-year-old girl, "I bet you're as bright as you are good-looking."

This might be why Bernie's still running. Biden is damaged goods and I'm not just talking about his brain.

Nicodemus

Here are all the times Joe Biden has been accused of acting inappropriately toward women and girls

This might be why Bernie's still running. Biden is damaged goods and I'm not just talking about his brain.
This weird part of him is already baked into his public image, so it doesn't matter. That's why rampant corruption and sexual assaults didn't affect Trump's standing: Everybody had already expected it of him.

More evidence why I think the Dem primary was rigged.
Says a woman who supports a guy who wants to fuck his own daughter...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This weird part of him is already baked into his public image, so it doesn't matter. That's why rampant corruption and sexual assaults didn't affect Trump's standing: Everybody had already expected it of him.

Says a woman who supports a guy who wants to fuck his own daughter...

Yeah. Biden is creepy. It’s been a known.

Lol at the trumpies trying to make a deal out of something they already helped normalize by overlooking their orange man’s own behavior and allegations

Jaguar

In the span of four hours Monday, the whiplash saga that is Wisconsin’s Tuesday election swung from one extreme to the other, with a Democratic governor postponing the contest only to have the state’s majority conservative Supreme Court overrule him.

To add to the drama, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 Monday evening to overturn a lower court decision made last week to give Wisconsin voters more time to send in mail-in absentee ballots in the chaotic election. Under the ruling, ballots most be postmarked by Election Day or dropped off at a polling site in person by 8 p.m., despite the fact that election officials across the state were still in the process of mailing out thousands of the ballots.

Wisconsin election back on for Tuesday after state Supreme Court overrules governor’s order to postpone it - Chicago Tribune

Dangerously incompetent SOBs.

Jaguar

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Bye bye, Bernie. See you again never. FINALLY some peace and quiet from my bernie bro FB spammers.

á´…eparted

passages
I'm glad he dropped out and was able to acknowledge the writing on the wall. It's been on there since Super Tuesday. It's now time to focus on the main election and defeat Trump, because literally ANYONE else is better than trump, and if he remains in power you can kiss this county good fucking bye.

This is also good because it will clear some space to focus on state level contests, as well as house and senate races which are just as important collectively as the presidential electio.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wish 3rd party was a logical option considering Biden has a history of...well not being much better than Trump in sexual manners.

but I signed up for a democratic ballot on my absentee ballot so we'll see what comes of things. I sometimes don't really know which way I'm gonna go. I felt Hillary was awful but when put in the booth, I put her name down because I felt morally worse voting for Trump.

I don't think I like the election ideology of voting for the lesser of two evils...

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wish 3rd party was a logical option considering Biden has a history of...well not being much better than Trump in sexual manners.

but I signed up for a democratic ballot on my absentee ballot so we'll see what comes of things. I sometimes don't really know which way I'm gonna go. I felt Hillary was awful but when put in the booth, I put her name down because I felt morally worse voting for Trump.

I don't think I like the election ideology of voting for the lesser of two evils...

I'll vote for Biden and probably refrain from criticizing him too much, but I won't defend him.

Unless my sister gets really obnoxious about me being a Bernie supporter because of dumb online arguments she has (she already lashed out at me today during an unrelated argument). Then, I'll probably write in Turd Ferguson and just vote down ballot. I live in Illinois anyway, so it's not like it really matters.