• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2020 Democratic Party primary thread

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i'm okay with Chelsea; but yeah, Hillary and Bill are done and they're just a distraction at this point. I think 2016 should have been the last hurrah. Things went how they went, in part because of all the noise; now they are just confusing matters a lot of the time.

Chelsea is aight. My gripe is with Bill and Hillary. They should stick to charity appearances and accept their status as elder statesmen, stop trying to dip their toes into the political game, or at least cut back on it. I think it's a bit tacky when former presidents and elder statesmen try to influence primaries. I don't see Obama out there namecalling democratic candidates Russian trolls, because despite his flaws, he's a classy motherfucker and knows when it's time to take a backseat. They should wait until there's a nominee, then they can campaign for the nominee all they want.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Re: Tulsi

3dxktb.jpg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She rejected Duke's endorsement. Made no secret about it at the time. Duke also endorsed Hillary lol. No one pays much mind to David Duke these days. He's a joke even among republican circles.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
She rejected Duke's endorsement. Made no secret about it at the time. Duke also endorsed Hillary lol. No one pays much mind to David Duke these days. He's a joke even among republican circles.

Yeah this is getting stupid. I'm not a huge Tulsi fan but I think Hillary needs to just stay out of this. The white nationalist movement is very concerning and growing in the US, Europe and Australia. We should be focusing on that not some KKK fuckface of no consequence.

I like Yang for Bernie's VP. No real reason for me saying that, just an idea.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wish Hillary would just go away. I'm tired of the Clintons pretending they're still relevant. No one likes them anymore, not even their own party.

Fuck Hillary. She had her chance, she blew it. Maybe she needs to come to terms with some of her own shitty foreign policy decisions better rather than going after somebody who possess more integrity/better judgement than she does.

I have a vague sense of nostalgia for the era of the Clinton presidency in some ways, but I think that has to do more with the fact that I don't really remember any of the craziness that was so omnipresent in the following decade. I don't think that was all because I was so young. I'm not sure Clinton has anything to do with that specifically.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Hillary put a hit on Kathleen Willey's kitten; you can read about it in Christopher Hitchen's book.

I'd like to think her embarrassing defeat in 2016 is karmic justice for killing someone's pet and that little kitten is laughing her ass off.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hillary put a hit on Kathleen Willey's kitten; you can read about it in Christopher Hitchen's book.

I'd like to think her embarrassing defeat in 2016 is karmic justice for killing someone's pet and that little kitten is laughing her ass off.

I'm not a Christopher Hitchen's fan, either. The redneck evangelicals though Dubya was Jesus's messenger or some shit. What's his excuse for defending torture and shit foreign policy as a "freethinking" atheist? Hitchens is just intellectual masturbation for the sort of NT that likes to use politics as a vehicle for being an edgelord. (Dawkins is fine, though).

What I do know is that she ran a terrible, tone-deaf campaign in 2016; it wasn't all Russia or incompetence by James Comey.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
... and a child sex ring in a pizza restaurant (or so I've heard), in between killing kittens and drinking virgin blood.

It really was a bad campaign, though. Everything I thought she should have done, she did the exact opposite. You could argue that maybe her or her staff know better than me, but, um, she still lost.

Also, I'm not feeling particularly charitable at the moment because she spread the exact same sort of conspiratorial nonsense about my preferred candidate, who I like precisely because she has a better track record than the likes of Hillary and Biden on the issues that I probably feel the most strongly about.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah I read that on the Internet somewhere!

Oh wait, I read it here.
Right now.

Oh, agreed. I'm just so tired of all those "Hillary Clinton tried to eat my baby" stories.

yeah. No self-respecting baby eater would TRY to eat a baby. "Eat or eat not -- there is no try!"

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It really was a bad campaign, though. Everything I thought she should have done, she did the exact opposite. You could argue that maybe her or her staff know better than me, but, um, she still lost.

Also, I'm not feeling particularly charitable at the moment because she spread the exact same sort of conspiratorial nonsense about my preferred candidate, who I like precisely because she has a better track record than the likes of Hillary and Biden on the issues that I probably feel the most strongly about.

She who, Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris? (I'm still trying to decide between these two :mellow:)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rush Limbaugh spotted deep frying live puppies with the Clintons and Laura Bush