INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Honeydew View Post
    Ringo Starr can explain it to you.

Ringo Starr wants people of Britain to 'get on' with Brexit

Ringo Starr has described his impatience for Britain to “get on with” Brexit, declaring that “to be in control of your country is a good move”.

The Beatles drummer has previously stated his allegiance to the Brexit cause, claiming “we’re all stuck with people who want to make arrangements for their own country and don’t think for the other countries”.

In a new interview with the BBC’s Newsnight, the musician, who has spent many years living in Monaco, reiterated his stance on 2016’s referendum:

“The people voted and, you know, they have to get on with it,” he said. “Suddenly, it’s like, ‘Oh, well, we don’t like that vote. What do you mean you don’t like that vote? You had the vote, this is what won, let’s get on with it.”

Starr has previously stated that he did vote leave, however during the Newsnight interview he was asked whether or not he “would have” voted for Brexit, suggesting that he may not have voted at all. “Yeah I would have voted to get out... But don’t tell Bob Geldof,” he said.

He also concluded: “I think it’s a great move I think, you know, to be in control of your country is a good move.”
    I thought you were too traumatized to interact with me.
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Julius_Van_Der_Beak View Post
    I thought you were too traumatized to interact with me.
    I didn't feel safe with you in my thread because you were using harmful words, but I would like to open up a dialogue.

werewolf of london Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I didn't feel safe with you in my thread because you were using harmful words, but I would like to open up a dialogue.
    Now I don't feel safe.

-Zhuangzi

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxFJ

Now I don't feel safe.
    I wish there were a safe space where we could communicate without the risk of hearing viewpoints that we disagree with.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I wish there was a safe space where we could communicate without the risk of hearing viewpoints we disagree with.
    Please don't respond to me in this thread.

-Zhuangzi

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Ringo Starr can explain it to you.

Ringo Starr wants people of Britain to 'get on' with Brexit

Ringo Starr has described his impatience for Britain to “get on with” Brexit, declaring that “to be in control of your country is a good move”.

The Beatles drummer has previously stated his allegiance to the Brexit cause, claiming “we’re all stuck with people who want to make arrangements for their own country and don’t think for the other countries”.

In a new interview with the BBC’s Newsnight, the musician, who has spent many years living in Monaco, reiterated his stance on 2016’s referendum:

“The people voted and, you know, they have to get on with it,” he said. “Suddenly, it’s like, ‘Oh, well, we don’t like that vote. What do you mean you don’t like that vote? You had the vote, this is what won, let’s get on with it.”

Starr has previously stated that he did vote leave, however during the Newsnight interview he was asked whether or not he “would have” voted for Brexit, suggesting that he may not have voted at all. “Yeah I would have voted to get out... But don’t tell Bob Geldof,” he said.

He also concluded: “I think it’s a great move I think, you know, to be in control of your country is a good move.”
    Easy to say when you're living, for years, 1000+ miles away. Being in control of your own country is a good move. Holding a vote half assed with no contingency plan, no idea what is coming, no stability or consistency? Not a good move. But by all means, get on with it.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Please don't respond to me in this thread.
    That's some next level trolling isnt it?

Bound to be pushing the envelope in terms of the old forum disruption, sowing discord etc.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    That's some next level trolling isnt it?

Bound to be pushing the envelope in terms of the old forum disruption, sowing discord etc.
    It'll probably work for a bit, too.

-Zhuangzi

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

The Supreme Court unanimously agreed the prorogation was unlawful as it unduly blocked democratic process without sufficient justification.

Told you so...
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

It is unclear what impact on Brexit the Supreme Court judgement will have as it is more symbolic than anything. Since the whole purpose of the proroguing failed in that parliament has already pass law requiring an extension.

In most normal times the PM would be expected to resign since he was found to have acted unlawful. But these are not normal time, as usually when there is one of the most incompetent PM ever the opposition does not usually chicken out of an election. It seems hard to see how this can be resolved without general election and that will end up in another result similar too 2017 election given the current polls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.