User Tag List

First 91011

Results 101 to 107 of 107

  1. #101
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    14,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bush View Post
    Either that, or I don't check the forum 24/7.



    Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

    What does Trump say there? The US has the ability to wipe NK off the face of the Earth. He's not threatening to use that ability.

  2. #102
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    43,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    What does Trump say there? The US has the ability to wipe NK off the face of the Earth. He's not threatening to use that ability.
    He's the President of the most powerful military force in the world, going outside of diplomatic channels, to respond to a threat with a threat and a taunt... on Twitter, so it's all public knowledge and now becomes a matter of saving face which is a big deal to Korea culturally and psychologically. This kind of behavior is unprecedented, Presidents normally do not inflame situations so casually.

    Honestly, it's odd that the reaction of the professional military and diplomats was to try to rein that shit in hard, while you're just dismissing it. I have trouble telling whether you seriously believe this stuff or whether you're playing everyone. But I also kinda don't care any more which it is.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  3. #103
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    11,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    He's the President of the most powerful military force in the world, going outside of diplomatic channels, to respond to a threat with a threat and a taunt... on Twitter, so it's all public knowledge and now becomes a matter of saving face which is a big deal to Korea culturally and psychologically. This kind of behavior is unprecedented, Presidents normally do not inflame situations so casually.

    Honestly, it's odd that the reaction of the professional military and diplomats was to try to rein that shit in hard, while you're just dismissing it. I have trouble telling whether you seriously believe this stuff or whether you're playing everyone. But I also kinda don't care any more which it is.
    I don't think he's playing - way too much anger directed at anyone that pushes back against the Trump disinformation to be faking it. But I do wonder what it's like to be *that* gullible.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I want to point out to you that Trump's lawyer, campaign manager, deputy campaign manager, National Security Advisor, foreign policy board member are now felons. And Donald Trump's defense for all of this is - I'm too stupid to know better because I'm an outsider celebrity, not a politician. Don't believe me? The mouthpieces he sends to CNN says exactly that.

    CNN pro-Trump contributor: Trump can't be expected to know campaign finance laws because he is a "celebrity"
    And I still don't know why you want to claim that drug dealers are super smart -- guess you just love going off on random tangents? Either way the fact remains that Trump has hired dozens of layers over the years, and I fail to see how one of them being convicted for tax charges that have nothing to do with Trump is suppose to have any significance.

    Also, Cohen's recording of trump didn't specifically mention Daniels, and as such they do not in any way contradict Trump's claim that he had prior knowledge of payments made to her. In addition, Marc Short is currently not working for Trump, and I could find nothing to indicate that Trump was "sending" this guy to CNN like you claim. I mean what's next with liberal logic... Omarosa was also a former Trump employee and as such whenever she appears in public you'll also think that Trump is "sending" her and voicing his arguments as well? Such a pity that you're harping on these wildly impressive conspiracies as opposed to finding any source at all to support your debunked claims.

  5. #105
    cute lil war dog Bush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    5,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    What does Trump say there? The US has the ability to wipe NK off the face of the Earth. He's not threatening to use that ability.
    Are we holding out for a tweet that reads, "I, Donald J. Trump, am hereby threatening North Korea with nuclear war"? Because if we were to read the tweet 100% literally, he's talking only about the fact that he has a working button of some kind. He doesn't define what a "nuclear button" is. Maybe he's referring to the fact that buttons are made from atoms, which have nuclei. And "working" how? I have two working buttons. On my shirt. They hold it closed. Maybe that's what he's talking about. And what does it mean for a button to be powerful anyway? On some shirts they're made of metal rather than cheap plastic. Maybe it's really difficult to undo the button on his shirt. Maybe Kim Jong Un wears cheap off brand knockoff shirts and the buttons are always coming undone. Maybe American-made shirts are higher quality. Maybe the buttons on 45's shirt are bigger.

    What I mean is that this tweet is closer to an actual threat of war than any goddamned thing on twitter needs to be.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Eryn Silverfrond liked this post

  6. #106
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    11,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bush View Post
    Are we holding out for a tweet that reads, "I, Donald J. Trump, am hereby threatening North Korea with nuclear war"? Because if we were to read the tweet 100% literally, he's talking only about the fact that he has a working button of some kind. He doesn't define what a "nuclear button" is. Maybe he's referring to the fact that buttons are made from atoms, which have nuclei. And "working" how? I have two working buttons. On my shirt. They hold it closed. Maybe that's what he's talking about. And what does it mean for a button to be powerful anyway? On some shirts they're made of metal rather than cheap plastic. Maybe it's really difficult to undo the button on his shirt. Maybe Kim Jong Un wears cheap off brand knockoff shirts and the buttons are always coming undone. Maybe American-made shirts are higher quality. Maybe the buttons on 45's shirt are bigger.

    What I mean is that this tweet is closer to an actual threat of war than any goddamned thing on twitter needs to be.
    If you can't find definitive proof of everything you claim Trump says/does, then it never happened. Cult behavior 101. I would expect no less from a Scientologist.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  7. #107
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    24,168

    Default

    Thread closed for now due to increasing obnoxious posting that contributes nothing to discussion of the actual topic.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Similar Threads

  1. American needs to tell Donald Trump "You're fired!"
    By captain curmudgeon in forum Politics, History, and Current Events (Temporarily Closed)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-06-2018, 03:22 PM
  2. Donald Trump Is Asking You To Help Him Fight A Rigged Election
    By Xann in forum Politics, History, and Current Events (Temporarily Closed)
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 10:48 AM
  3. Donald Trump Sings Praises to Corporate Fast Food
    By Thalassa in forum Politics, History, and Current Events (Temporarily Closed)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2016, 04:53 AM
  4. [ENTJ] How do ENTJs become likeable and less threatening to others?
    By ThatGirl in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 01-09-2011, 10:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO