• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why people pray and go to church.synagogue,mosque....?

How often you go to church.synagogue,mosque....?

• Few times a week

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Once a week

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Few times a month

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Once a month

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Few times a year

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Major holidays only

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Never

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • I will never go

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I despise superstition.

People who "go to church.synagogue,mosque...." are either very stupid uneducated fools, or people in pain/struggle/depression who need support that they cannot get from humans.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I despise superstition.

People who "go to church.synagogue,mosque...." are either very stupid uneducated fools, or people in pain/struggle/depression who need support that they cannot get from humans.

For an intelligent NT that was completely lame and unoriginal and it puts you on the same level as the "despised masses who go to church."

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
For an intelligent NT that was completely lame and unoriginal and it puts you on the same level as the "despised masses who go to church."

How so...lame and unoriginal ?

I was not trying to entertain, I'm not your private circus monkey, kiddo.

I was simply stating my point of view.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Btw, I claimed to despise superstition, and not necessarily people who believe in them, I have many christian/muslim friend, who have been brought up in certain social environment that imposes such thoughts upon them since childhood.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
That is true..

And then you went on to say "People who "go to church.synagogue,mosque...." are either very stupid uneducated fools, or people in pain/struggle/depression who need support that they cannot get from humans."

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I am indifferent to the 1st part.

And don't necessarily dislike the second. There are many I actually appreciate very much.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
In what way does your assertion that "People who go to church are either very stupid uneducated fools, or people in pain/struggle/depression who need support that they cannot get from humans." hold water?

I don't care if you're indifferent to your assertion.. I'm wondering how you know this.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
It's no assertion, it's an observation. And I'm quite the observer, I get most of my points of view from experience.

You can prove me wrong - if I was in fact - I'm not stubborn.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I despise superstition.

What kind of support are you referring to?

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
What kind of support are you referring to?

Any support, depends on ones' need.

The smarter you are, the higher education you get, the richer you become, the less likely you would seek to believe in a higher power. Because you would be able to fulfill your basic needs.

It's usually countries, infested by war, poverty, struggle, and illiteracy who have alarmingly high rates of religious people. These people need to believe in something else because their life is worthless, and that is hard to accept.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Any support, depends on ones' need.

The smarter you are, the higher education you get, the richer you become, the less likely you would seek to believe a higher power.

It's usually countries, infested by war, poverty, struggle, and illiteracy who have alarmingly high rates of religious people. These people need to believe in something else because their life is worthless, and that is hard to accept.

Bullshit, anyone?

Fresh off the barbie!

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
How so...lame and unoriginal ?

I was not trying to entertain, I'm not your private circus monkey, kiddo.

I was simply stating my point of view.

And listen mister, I'm probably older than you.

You can call me ma'am. ;)

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
The last person that should be talking about civilised discussion is you, Mr-Religious-People-Are-Stupid-Uneducated-Fools.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
The last person that should be talking about civilised discussion is you, Mr-Religious-People-Are-Stupid-Uneducated-Fools.

What about the rest of my post ?

And did I attack anyone personally while stating my opinion ?

This place is fuckin sick.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
You've just got your panties in a twist because you got banned from INTPc.

Get over it.

Or who knows, maybe you've always had them in a twist? ;)