• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are we dead, and is this forum the afterlife.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is a very serious topic, note that it's in Philosophy and Spirituality, not The Bonfire. I have reason to believe that we all are dead. Not everybody in the world, just the people here at TypoC. Like Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense. And if I spoiled that movie for you, it's your own fault for not seeing it. Since that's probably true, what does it mean?

Is this hell, heaven, some sort of purgatory. Which religious framework is it in. What does it mean when you're banned from here, or just stop posting?

There's so much to know now that we know, fellow corpses.

Bruce Willis is the dead guy?

Oh yeah? Well Planet of the Apes spoiler: Charlton Heston was on Earth the whole time!

I’m half dead already literally speaking so why not figuratively as well? Is this is an afterlife or the waiting room to one? God is an immortal Scotsman wielding a katana?

What happens if you get banned? I’d imagine you’re consigned to wandering the wastes of Reddit or some such place, pandering for upvotes by not being yourself but by being what the collective wants you to be. Otherwise, you decline into digital obscurity. Or you could always join another personality site. I hear INTJs Talk Down To You.com is always looking for new members.

Anyway, it’s not all fire and brimstone and the gnashing of teeth here. I actually like some of you and the foods good.

What? TypoC doesn’t provide physical sustenance? Wtf have I been eating? :sick:

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=33707]Population: 1[/MENTION] Are you claiming to be half alive, and have some sort of corporeal and even digital activity outside of the forum. Hmmm, how can I possibly know that's true? No, that sounds like an unreasonable claim.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you mean like Lost. ;)

Purgatory seems fitting.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think you mean like Lost. ;)

Purgatory seems fitting.

Actually my main tip off was a really f'ed up sci-fi short story published in the 70's. I watched the first season of Lost when it was on, it didn't grab me.

Hmmm, Purgatory is the obvious answer, and it does seem to fit the bill. I suspect there's more happening here...

[MENTION=33707]Population: 1[/MENTION] Are you claiming to be half alive, and have some sort of corporeal and even digital activity outside of the forum. Hmmm, how can I possibly know that's true? No, that sounds like an unreasonable claim.

I’ve said too much.

*Wraps cape around himself and vanishes, leaving only menacing laughter in his wake*

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is this a simulation?

I often feel life has these checklists I often to complete, and somehow the world reiterates itself. When I fail to do something, despite me disagreeing. The events in my life turns a tinge of sour.

This doesn’t help because I have depersonalization/derealization issues lol

what that does mean though is that I’m tired of viewing whatever area I’ve been in as if it is foreign to me. Depth of field still mildly shocks me.

My room doesn’t even feel like it is mine. I feel as if everything is ready just to dissipate.

Too bad doctors are like “it’s whatever” tho lol

Admin of my life: permission to access for npc’s to engage interests when I pay them currency with emphasis in health related matters. Check both mental and physical health settings please

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
7dd17e9914f23c269481f617def642d1.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
!!! Holy motherforking shirtballs !!!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
!!! Holy motherforking shirtballs !!!

So... probably the most accurate representation as to what's happening here metaphysically is somewhere between Lost, and The Good Place. And maybe Gilligan's Island? They were in heck, right? And they each represented a particular type of person. Hmmm....

Confession, Last night I watched an E! documentary on Behind the Scenes of Gilligan's Island, I'm pretty sure both the characters AND the actors were in heck.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just be happy this hell is dictated by typology, and not some buzzfeed quiz.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Corpses? That would imply that we are all corperal. On this digital medium, even that’s only assumption.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You started this because of Mother, didn't you? (I like how that statement sounds to those who have no idea what I'm talking about)

I decided that I hate that production exactly 50% less today than I did yesterday after I found out what it all represents, and specifically that the husband represented God and a special brand of narcissism. Sorry to dis on whomever's beliefs I am dissing on, but that's just how I feel. :happy2: And if I just spoiled the movie for you, I don't feel bad because that is nothing compared to how it's going to spoil your dinner when you watch it with a plate of meat and potatoes in front of you.

Anyway, yeah... I like what you're cooking here. I've spent some time lately contemplating the possibility that life is indeed just a programmed virtual experience and either we are all none the wiser or I am Truman or someone else is Truman and I am nothing more than an elaborate supporting actor with a backstory just strong enough to keep me oblivious. This would actually explain a lot of the currently inexplicable. Why do we use inexplicable instead of just using unexplainable? Fucking English. Fucking Imperial system. Fucking driving on different sides of the road globally.

What were we talking about?

Oh yeah, forum purgatory.
It does kind of feel like hell here.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You started this because of Mother, didn't you? (I like how that statement sounds to those who have no idea what I'm talking about)

I decided that I hate that production exactly 50% less today than I did yesterday after I found out what it all represents, and specifically that the husband represented God and a special brand of narcissism. Sorry to dis on whomever's beliefs I am dissing on, but that's just how I feel. :happy2: And if I just spoiled the movie for you, I don't feel bad because that is nothing compared to how it's going to spoil your dinner when you watch it with a plate of meat and potatoes in front of you.

Anyway, yeah... I like what you're cooking here. I've spent some time lately contemplating the possibility that life is indeed just a programmed virtual experience and either we are all none the wiser or I am Truman or someone else is Truman and I am nothing more than an elaborate supporting actor with a backstory just strong enough to keep me oblivious. This would actually explain a lot of the currently inexplicable. Why do we use inexplicable instead of just using unexplainable? Fucking English. Fucking Imperial system. Fucking driving on different sides of the road globally.

What were we talking about?

Oh yeah, forum purgatory.
It does kind of feel like hell here.

Check the Thread date, Hon. You talked about Mother because I started this thread. Or maybe I somehow knew you watched Mother before you posted it and started this thread?? Now there's a thought for you.

Your recounting of your experience of watching Mother reminds me of a move that you may actually like, but I don't recommend you watch right now, Synecdoche, New York. It's kind of like truman as a Klein flask. When I saw that in a bad headspace, I was convinced I was in hell, or a bad acid trip, whatever the difference is. But had me thinking for days after.

I'm still convinced that hell is better than the other place.