• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fowl of Fame?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*primly*

If said chicken had the mental wherewithall to note the approaching tornado (and from my understanding tornados are rather loud and obnoxious presences) it should have had the sense to find the nearest storm cellar, or at least move from the path of the tornado. If the bird is too stupid to do anything to avoid the aforementioned tornado, it's the fowl's own damned fault that it gets splatted across the road. ;)

Choices, choices, choices- always make the one that allows you to mock the most things in one fell swoop. :devil:

Or at least make one- otherwise you're no better than a tasty, albeit pea brained bird...

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe it's not the same type of consciousness you and I are familiar with.
(preemptive response to your next point)

Meh. This is boring now. It's clearly headed toward debates over what the definition of words are. I'm out.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
but... but... what IS the definition of "is"? :devil:

as for the chicken and the egg, the egg obviously comes first, as a breakfast dish, while the chicken makes a much better lunch or dinner entree :cool:

oh yeah... why do I have to talk about evolution if it's not in the rules?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Meh. This is boring now. It's clearly headed toward debates over what the definition of words are. I'm out.

Actually I was going to divert it away from there (that statement being a catch all) but thanks for leaving.