• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Celestine Prophecy - next step in evolution.

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The Celestine Prophecy - next step in evolution:

"What do you know about the book The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield?"

To usher in a paradigm shift of consciousness will require effort. There are in the sciences and best selling books the win-win approach. Stephen Covey in his book, 'The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People'® is one example. Another example of cooperation versus competition is A Beautiful Mind movie starring Russell Crowe as Nobel Laureate winner John Forbes Nash Jr. He conceived in the film of three friends acting cooperatively instead of being competitive and it was a win win for the three friends.

My own path is on my part non-negative energy being expended but instead to look for common ground or if the other party is irrational to disengage rather than pursue pointless conflict.

YouTube

FIRST INSIGHT :

We are discovering again that we live in a deeply mysterious world, full of sudden coincidences and synchronistic encounters that seem destined.

SECOND INSIGHT :

As more of us awaken to this mystery, we will create a completely new worldview-redefining the universe as energetic and sacred.

THIRD INSIGHT :

We will discover that everything around us, all matter, consists of and stems from a divine energy that we are beginning to see and understand.

FOURTH INSIGHT :

From this perspective, we can see that humans have always felt insecure and disconnected from this sacred source, and have tried to the energy by dominating each other. This struggle is responsible for all human conflict.

FIFTH INSIGHT :

The only solution is to cultivate a personal reconnection with the divine, a mystical transformation that fills us with unlimited energy and love, extends our perception of beauty, and lifts us into a Higher-Self Awareness.

SIXTH INIGHT :

In this awareness, we can release our own pattern of controlling, and discover a specific truth, a mission, we are here to share that helps evolve humanity toward this new level of reality.

SEVENTH INSIGHT :

In pursuit of this mission, we can discover an inner intuition that shows us where to go and what to do, and if we make only positive interpretations, brings a flow of coincidences that opens the doors for our own mission to unfold.

EIGHTH INSIGHT :

When enough of us enter this evolutionary flow, always giving energy to the higher-self of everyone we meet, we will build a new culture where our bodies evolve to ever higher levels of energy and perception.

NINTH INSIGHT :

In this way, we participate in the long journey of evolution from the Big Bang to life's ultimate goal : to energize our bodies, generation by generation, until we walk into a heaven we can finally see.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It seems like a "new agey" repackaging/rebranding of ideas from older religions. Not to trash these insights, I don't think they're bad per se, but they seem vague and general enough that I could easily look to multiple religions (at least the mystical branches rather than the fundamentalist branches of them) and find very similar insights or messages.

If I couldn't find every single one in every religious belief system, then in the very least, I could pick and choose ideas or messages from various sources--Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity, Judaism, etc--and come up with a very similar list of insights. It seems like a syncretic philosophy/system, no? But I can't say for sure, I'm not too familiar with it. I'll dig in and research it when I have some more free time on my hands.

I don't mean to be overly critical or skeptical, but I am always a little wary of these sorts of amazing and "new" ways of looking at spirituality and the world, as I wonder if they're not just quick earning schemes to sell lots of books and materials quickly to people who could have otherwise reached a lot of the same conclusions with no money spent, reading from a number of old texts at the library and by way of public domain documents in pdf form.