• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Spirituality of Nature: The Healing Spiritual Properties of Nature.

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Do you think nature has healing properties? If this is so then why do we neglect the environment as compared to other nations we rank 67th in environmental care.
What do you think happens when we lose contact and respect for Mother Nature?

Quote:
“When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator” Mahatma Gandhi

Quote:
“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and saffron sunsets. It has given me blessed release from care and worry and the troubled thinking of our modern day. It has been a return to the primitive and the peaceful. Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and benumbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me-I am happy.” Hamlin Garland