• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dedicate a Song, Image, or Writing to the Dead

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Alone she sleeps in the shirt of man
With my three wishes clutched in her hand
The first that she be spared the pain
That comes from a dark and laughing rain
When she finds love may it always stay true
This I beg for the second wish I made too
But wish no more
My life you can take
To have her please just one day wake

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For John,
I hope I accomplished what I attempted in meditation to comfort you in death. I hope it wasn't just a hint of help, but a full shield of protection.
I wish you peace now and deepest happiness in the next life - greatly more than the pain you had in this one.

(I made my own arrangement of him, but I'll post this one.)

Edit: actually for John I will post the one I made for him - this version is by me zero sampling.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dearest __ & __ I will love him with everything I am throughout all my existence.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One more...
This is for C. We didn't know each other long in this life, but the sweetness and fun of your energy made me love you too.
You told me you loved me at a time I needed to hear it, and I hope you felt it from me because I love you too.
It inspired me to meet a person who could express such humor and warmth when in so much physical pain.
I played a number of songs for you, but this one makes me think of you now.
I will always keep the bracelet given me at your memorial service, and I felt you there.