First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Cognitive dissonance is emotionally painful, yet a good teacher will induce cognitive dissonance in her pupils to facilitate learning. A bad teacher will seek popularity in the classroom and everyone will love her. Who is the good teacher and who the bad?
    Evil deeds are sometimes good teacher but mostly not.

Quote Originally Posted by Norexan View Post
    Evil deeds are sometimes good teacher but mostly not.
    If we leave it up to students to decide who is a good teacher, they won't learn anything .

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

If we leave it up to students to decide who is a good teacher, they won't learn anything .
    1. Students have to like you and your class because if they are in this state of mind they will be more relax and more creative
    2. Not all students are competitive. Some of them require gently approach to problem, advice and team work
    3. You can possess a lot of knowledge about your subject but if you cannot inspire them to love your subject then you are just facts teller which is boring for the most of them.
    4. You cannot just give them some exam and say do this. It is boring too. And most of them will just look to class pass.
    5. If you think that you are good teacher because you are too much serious about your subject and love using punishment as method to humiliate them you are not!
    6. You are here to learn them not just to learn things but also to love learning things.
    7. Marks of your students and your skills to pass them your knowledge IS what you give the title "good teacher"
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "I WIL NOT F%CK YOUR MIND. YOUR MIND IS ALREADY F%CKED. I WILL JUST PULL THE TRIGGER."
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

1. Students have to like you and your class because if they are in this state of mind they will be more relax and more creative 2. Not all students are competitive. Some of them require gently approach to problem, advice and team work 3. You can possess a lot of knowledge about your subject but if you cannot inspire them to love your subject then you are just facts teller which is boring for the most of them. 4. You cannot just give them some exam and say do this. It is boring too. And most of them will just look to class pass. 5. If you think that you are good teacher because you are too much serious about your subject and love using punishment as method to humiliate them you are not! 6. You are here to learn them not just to learn things but also to love learning things. 7. Marks of your students and your skills to pass them your knowledge IS what you give the title "good teacher"
    Passing on knowledge is not learning. Learning is discovery.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Passing on knowledge is not learning. Learning is discovery.
    1. We are talking about relationship between teacher and student.
    2. To discover something the one first must not be known.
    3. Students from teachers learn about known things about world.
    4. And teacher's job is to pass his knowledge on them and inspiring to go further, although a few will go that way.

So you have to choose between need of many who wlll be lost without "good teacher" and who will cause in future further decadency of society or need of few who will find that way no matter of quality of their teacher.
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "I WIL NOT F%CK YOUR MIND. YOUR MIND IS ALREADY F%CKED. I WILL JUST PULL THE TRIGGER."
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.
    Likes lightsun liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryBoots View Post
    Evil is the absence of God. It is what it is and God always wins.
    If you mean on god of Abraham religions then no. God does evil and also said evil comes from him.
    ===Logical Crusader===

Permabanned

If you mean on god of Abraham religions then no. God does evil and also said evil comes from him.
    He only seems to do evil if you anthropomorphize him and don't actually recognize his deity and all the characteristics that come with it.
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    He only seems to do evil if you anthropomorphize him and don't actually recognize his deity and all the characteristics that come with it.
    *sits back with popcorn*

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    If commit genocide , killing babies in front of mothers eyes, sanding bear to rape children , promote cleansing of entair cities who worship others gods etc is not evil you are ignorant person or very unethical.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Isaiah 45:7
    ===Logical Crusader===

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7 so

Thank you, Jesus, for all that you've done for us and Your love and kindness that never fails. You are beautiful.
    Bless @Norexan. Amen.
    Likes Norexan liked this post