• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Random Spiritual Thought Thread

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What did i say earlier? Its never too late.

Ive looked into satanism too, not that i ever was one.

God wants us to know the truth. Science very often is based on falsities.

Satanism teaches self-improvement, and obtaining knowledge. Christianity teaches kindness, faith, and turning the other cheek. They are opposites in many ways. I was only considering it btw. Ill probably remain how I am now.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Satanism teaches self-improvement, and obtaining knowledge. Christianity teaches kindness, faith, and turning the other cheek. They are opposites in many ways. I was only considering it btw. Ill probably remain how I am now.

How are you now?

Christianity teaches the seeking of goodness, wisdom/truth, and, more over, faith in God. It teaches love.

There is self-improvement being taught, surely, but the knowledge sought by each side is likely of a different genus.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How are you now?

Christianity teaches the seeking of goodness, wisdom/truth, and, more over, faith in God. It teaches love.

There is self-improvement being taught, surely, but the knowledge sought by each side is likely of a different genus.

I am the same I have always been. I have converted to like, 4 religions.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wonder if people are so fired up against wearing protective masks because of the subconscious connection with Islam and burqas. I'm encountering such vehement rage about it which seems bizarre. Hello people, it's a pandemic so let's not sneeze on each other just in case we die or something. But I know a lot of people abstracting it into symbolic bowing down to totalitarianism, talking about religious freedom and stuff that got me thinking they subconsciously think it's like a religious symbol instead of basic pragmatic response to viral contagion.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I wonder if people are so fired up against wearing protective masks because of the subconscious connection with Islam and burqas. I'm encountering such vehement rage about it which seems bizarre. Hello people, it's a pandemic so let's not sneeze on each other just in case we die or something. But I know a lot of people abstracting it into symbolic bowing down to totalitarianism, talking about religious freedom and stuff that got me thinking they subconsciously think it's like a religious symbol instead of basic pragmatic response to viral contagion.

These are the very same people who irrately get beligerent when asked to remove halloween masks for security purposes. Hell of a catch that catch 22

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Devil is nothing more but conscience of God about himself.

The Cat

Staff member
I figure... a lot of curses are coming due this year. @_@

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

— Isaiah 55:8-9

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Elaborate.

All comes from God so the Devil. The Devil is side of God you don't want to see. It is invention of human misery.

Awesome-Earth-2017-930w.jpg

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
“Look to the right and see: there is none who takes notice of me; no refuge remains to me; no one cares for my soul.”
— Psalm 142:4

It would seem the anguished cry of the human heart remains the same through the ages.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
All comes from God so the Devil. The Devil is side of God you don't want to see. It is invention of human misery.

Awesome-Earth-2017-930w.jpg

If a misery has befallen you it is the making of the devil?
Very poor superficial thinking of those weak in spirit.

Would you like a Disney like world with chocolate palaces and rivers of honey'd latte? There wouldn't have been a trial to distinguish the believers from the disbelievers if it was that easy.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
If a misery has befallen you it is the making of the devil?

Anything what is good is comes from God. Anything what is evil comes from Devil. That's how most of people's mind work which is wrong.
Because everything is reflation of God, like the artwork is reflation of creator and good (God) and evil (Devil) are just our personal experience about certain things. What is from one being destruction of world to others is new beginning. What is from one being evil to others can be just a food. That's how I see the world as shades of gray. Oxygen is good for sure but the oxygen slowly kill your cells and make you old each breath you took. Sun is good, no life could exist without sun but too much sun on your skin can cause cancer.

Therefore Devil is conscience of God about himself and his true nature which stand behind various "chocolate places and others heavens" in the hearths of men. :bye:

Any human child could create better world then God! Any!

The Cat

Staff member
So many "Christians" have forgotten the face of our Father. If we ever knew it at all... -_-