• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Random Spiritual Thought Thread

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think Jesus should allow all these traffic circles to keep popping up in my neighborhood. I just want to go over there, straight across the road, without having to drive in any circles.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Does Satan actually work in the civil engineering department of my city? Or does he just teach traffic circles to everyone at a college?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
One of the criminals who were hanged railed at him, saying, “Are you not the Christ? Save yourself and us!” But the other rebuked him, saying, “Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? And we indeed justly, for we are receiving the due reward of our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.” And he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom.” And he said to him, “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As I sit quarantined with weird symptoms that I do feel could reasonably be coronavirus, it's a funny feeling to reflect on this feeling of being a monster capable of inflicting suffering on others merely by my presence. It makes me feel like a lost dragon who cannot stop breathing fire. I'm not upset or anxious about it, but it's an interesting place to be and it gives me some type of awareness that is broadly spiritual in nature.

Lark

There is a cosmic struggle between life and death, possibly the death drive was Freud's greatest discovery.

The Cat

Staff member
As I sit quarantined with weird symptoms that I do feel could reasonably be coronavirus, it's a funny feeling to reflect on this feeling of being a monster capable of inflicting suffering on others merely by my presence. It makes me feel like a lost dragon who cannot stop breathing fire. I'm not upset or anxious about it, but it's an interesting place to be and it gives me some type of awareness that is broadly spiritual in nature.

Indeed.

TrueMirror

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
The power within me is the power within you because I am hollow and what you see points back into your memories.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thinking about becoming a Satanist again.

The Cat

Staff member
Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand.

The Cat

Staff member
Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost. But I received mercy for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience as an example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life. To the King of the ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion. On the willows there we hung up our lyres. For there our captors required of us songs, and our tormentors, mirth, saying, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion!" How shall we sing the Lord 's song in a foreign land? If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its skill! Let my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth, if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy! Remember, O Lord, against the Edomites the day of Jerusalem, how they said, "Lay it bare, lay it bare, down to its foundations!" O daughter of Babylon, doomed to be destroyed, blessed shall he be who repays you with what you have done to us! Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock!

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble .
Therefore we will not fear though the earth give way,
though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
though it roar and foam,
though the mountains tremble at its swelling.

There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy habitation of the Most High.
God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved;
God will help her when morning dawns.
The nations rage, the kingdoms totter;
he utters his voice, the earth melts.
The LORD of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

Come, behold the works of the LORD,
how he has brought desolations on the earth.
He makes wars to cease to the end of the earth;
he breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
he burns the chariots with fire.
“Be still, and know that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!”
The LORD of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.

— Psalm 46​

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thinking about becoming a Satanist again.
I don't know if your post is mostly meant to be provocative or not. There are different sorts of Satanism and some focus on celebrating natural and instinctual tendencies. They don't believe in initiating any harm in the world, but if someone crosses your boundary, you are entitled to act with force to stop them. It is very focused on hard boundaries. I can appreciate the statement of not harming animals unless attacked or for food. That part is kinder than some other religions - not all, but some.

Some of these give me a little chuckle. I'm not saying I'm a Satanist btw, but I don't fear it any more than any organized religion.

Wikipedia said:
The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
When in another's home, show them respect or else do not go there.
If a guest in your home annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved.
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Do not harm little children.
Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.[113][114]

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well think no more!

That's a terrible idea.

Seek GOD.

Lmao, too late for that. I used to be one when I was a teenager.

I don't know if your post is mostly meant to be provocative or not. There are different sorts of Satanism and some focus on celebrating natural and instinctual tendencies. They don't believe in initiating any harm in the world, but if someone crosses your boundary, you are entitled to act with force to stop them. It is very focused on hard boundaries. I can appreciate the statement of not harming animals unless attacked or for food. That part is kinder than some other religions - not all, but some.

Some of these give me a little chuckle. I'm not saying I'm a Satanist btw, but I don't fear it any more than any organized religion.

I assume you pulled those rights from LaVey? Yeah that church isn't actually what I used to be part of. There are like, 4 main sects. The one I followed was all about embracing knowledge and science. That the Abraham god seeks to make humanity stupid etc. It did take some things from LaVey. But LaVey is satiracle/mockery of Christianity. While the sect I used to be part of was very spiritual. The closest example I can think if is ironically the type in the netflix series, Sabrina. It was actually quite accurate, and made me nostalgic. Which is why I said that.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Lmao, too late for that. I used to be one when I was a teenager.

What did i say earlier? Its never too late.

Ive looked into satanism too, not that i ever was one.

God wants us to know the truth. Science very often is based on falsities.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What did i say earlier? Its never too late.

Ive looked into satanism too, not that i ever was one.

God wants us to know the truth. Science very often is based on falsities.

Satanism teaches self-improvement, and obtaining knowledge. Christianity teaches kindness, faith, and turning the other cheek. They are opposites in many ways. I was only considering it btw. Ill probably remain how I am now.