User Tag List

First 123412 Last

“Understand the words of Holy Scripture by putting them into practice, and do not fill yourself with conceit by elaborating on theoretical ideas.”

+ St. Mark the Ascetic, On the Spiritual Law Two Hundred Texts, The Philokalia: The Complete Text (Vol. 1)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

May our eyes be ever awake; may the windows of our minds be flung awide, so that when the messenger appeareth, we may not be deprived of his glory through the veils of preconceived ideas; so that when the heavenly herald shouts the word of God, we may not be deaf; so that when the holy fragrance of the paradise of the Almighty be diffused, our nostrils may not be afflicted with cold. May we be enabled to inhale the perfume, behold the splendor, hearken to the voice and be regenerated with the spirit of the new day.

– Abdu’l-Baha, Divine Philosophy
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes JAVO, StrawberryBoots liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I am choosing with Christ Consciousness over Luciferian Consciousness. That is the goal I suppose.

For as soon as we give God a label we already have called it an it.

Negative theology back again
    I'm a very big fan of negative theology, at least as Maimonides proposed it. I'm not sure if this the same thing since I associate the talk about christ consciousness and luciferians this and that with the lunatics in the militia and christian identity movements.

- - - Updated - - -

Ho-hum.

"He who has not tasted something, says (St) Basil the Great, does not know what he is missing; but once he has tasted it, he is filled with longing. Thus he who has tasted the sweetness of the commandments, and realizes that they lead him gradually towards the imitation of Christ (theosis), longs to acquire them all, with the result that he often disdains even death (sin) for their sake. Glimpsing the mysteries of God hidden in the Holy Scriptures, he thirsts to grasp them fully; and the more knowledge he gains, the more he thirsts, burning as through drinking flames. And because the Divine cannot be grasped fully by anyone, he continues to thirst forever."

- St. Peter of Damascus, A Treasury of Divine Knowledge

Likes StrawberryBoots, Eli Addams liked this post

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    HIGH Fi

God is an obese disabled black woman. That's it.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

Dare observing your shadows (50 shades of darkness) for your own well-being Unfortunately we are all fucking contagious Smile and see what happens around you......
    Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7 so

Quote Originally Posted by RedAmazoneFriendZone View Post
    God is an obese disabled black woman. That's it.
    I saw that in a movie!
    Likes JAVO liked this post

“Whoever wishes to travel the shortest road to Christ - the road of dispassion and spiritual knowledge - and joyfully to attain perfection, should not turn either to the right or to the left, but in his whole way of life should journey diligently along the royal way. He should steer a middle course between excess and insufficiency.”

- St Peter of Damascus, A Treasury of Divine Knowledge

Enneagram
    784 sx/so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Post Human Post
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Only by embracing nihilism can one experience the spiritual. How else can one see a spark in a room full of fluorescent lights?