• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Prayer Request Thread

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Absolutely. Keep us posted, okay?

Young love, sigh. :)

Absolutely. :hug: Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. I love them both dearly and believe strongly that they should have this chance. Again, thank you. :hug: [You honestly have no idea how much I'm tearing up at your generosity.]

S

Sniffles

Wonderful thread. I'll be more than willing to offer up prayers for others here. :)

Since we're on the topic; I can use a few prayers myself. Nothing major, but coming up soon will the be the anniversary of when I first met the INTJ girl who eventually broke my heart. This will be the first time since we broke contact with each other. So of course I'm a little depressed with memories of the whole experience. So if it isn't too much of a bother to anybody, I'd appreciate it.

[youtube="d5p_U8J0iRQ"]Salve Regina[/youtube]

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Prayers and hope for your whole family, Eileen.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Um...send good vibes my way that I do NOT end up being on one of those buses in south america that careens off the road and falls over a cliff.

And just generally that I stay safe and healthy and get down there and back here in one piece.

Thanks. :)

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Um...send good vibes my way that I do NOT end up being on one of those buses in south america that careens off the road and falls over a cliff.
Oh, so you're going to South America? Neat. You have my best wishes that the specific scenario you gave does not happen. Bye now! :hi:

S

Sniffles

I just got back from attending mass, and I prayed to our Holy Mother to offer comfort and aid to those MBTIc members in need. :)

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Here are some prayers:

-For those who are seeking justice and equality under the law, however that manifests. I'm thinking in particular of my gay friends: James, Robert, Lauren, and Holly

-For my sister, who is struggling and frustrated with looking for a recreational therapy internship for the spring semester

-Continued prayers for my dad and the chemo/cancer - but also, prayers of thanksgiving that the first round of chemo was pretty easy for him.

-Thanksgiving for my mother, who has the most helpful and willing spirit. She's really holding the lot of us up at the moment, and I hope that her spirit can withstand the stress.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A long-standing friend of mine is about to become a daddy anyday now. :) I would greatly appreciate it if he, his wife, and the little one are to be kept in thoughts and hearts. Thank you.

Kollin

MBTI Type
INXP
financial provision for the many, many people struggling in today's down spiraling economy...