• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Prayer Request Thread

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Please pray for protection for someone tonight and for the next few nights.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Please pray for everyone who suffers through the holiday season. There's a lot of societal pressure to be happy all the time in December, even though everything is dark, and even though a lot of people have more reason to feel alone than reason to feel loved and surrounded by family and friends.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lord, give me guidance as I try to power through necessary changes.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
KyFLDEq.jpg

StrawberryBoots

Heavenly Father, we come to You, needing Your help to move beyond the times we hurt one another, the times we willingly misunderstood, and the times we assumed we knew all there was to know. Lord, give us new eyes to see, ears to hear, and give us strength, but not too much strength.

And Lord, forgive us for all of this, You know, it's hard for us to be humble when You've made us perfect in every way. We confess, we can't wait to look in the mirror because we get better lookin' each day.

Lord, for cowboys that are alone at the top of the hill, tryin' to figure out why, Lord, help them.

Amen.

Last edited:

Oberon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
*NT*
Dear God,

Please watch over all who read this. Show them the love of a heavenly God and rain down unconditional love upon them all. Ease our wounds and our sufferings and help us make light of our destinies.

Amen.

StrawberryBoots

My prayer is that You'll reveal Yourself, God, in all Your strength & beauty to those who are down-and-out and needing to hear from You. Fill them with joy and peace.

In Jesus' name, amen.

Lamplight

Permabanned
Enneagram
Dear Lord,

Continue to bring the readers peace of mind.

Amen.

Mk. 4:37-38
37 A furious squall came up, and the waves broke over the boat, so that it was nearly swamped. 38 Jesus was in the stern, sleeping on a cushion. The disciples woke him and said to him, “Teacher, don’t you care if we drown?”

Oberon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
*NT*
Dear Lord,

Watch over all the reader's heavenly departed. Bring peace to the grieving, and peace to sad. Bring joy to the meek and shower us with warm heavenly love, gentle, and healing.

Salah, Salah, Amen.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
just drank coffee for the first time in a year, feel like i've been spiked by drugs and ready to streak across a soccer field naked omg. pray for me

Lark

just drank coffee for the first time in a year, feel like i've been spiked by drugs and ready to streak across a soccer field naked omg. pray for me

Sounds like some weak ass blend, I'll pray for you, pray that you can get some double espresso blue mountain reserve :newwink: