• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Accused of assaulting 3 young girls, man says he's boy trapped in adult's body

Lark

"I don't see the great. " What great?
"and the good" What good?
"calling it out" calling what out?
"for what it is." For what 'what' is?
"maybe all the minorities" what minorities?

Tell it straight.

I'm gonna give you a minute to start making sense. ;)

I just think it's funny how quickly these threads devolve into whataboutism. And each side always laments the other's whataboutism whilst obliviously engaging in almost identical behavior. No wonder the political discourse is so fucked. They enable each other and I think this is fertile ground for extremists of either side to take center stage.

On topic: I think it was only a matter of time before demons took advantage the trans-anything excuse.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That would be very shortsighted and downright untrue though. She has been a lifelong activist about this issue for a reason. She herself suffered abuse as a child and she spent some time in one of those infamouse homes of the Magdalene sisters. The connection between child abuse and the Catholic church is a major theme in her life. That's far from attention grabbing for the sake of attention.

And she was severely crizicized for the SNL thing.

This.

IIRC she was ordained as a priest in a rogue catholic sect?

Normally when some bleeding heart smug celebrity uses their fame to virtue signal, I don’t think much of it; in Sinead’s case, she had a bone to pick with the Vatican for a while, and this was an issue near and dear to her. It’s my understanding she was a very devout Catholic jaded by the church’s role in covering up abuse and she felt there was not enough attention being diverted to said cover up

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don’t want to stamp out Roman Catholicism nor am I naive enough to believe that sort of behavior was limited to a few catholic priests. Just want to see accountability in that and other communities and organizations who actively cover up child abuse

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

I thought this predator was claiming a demon made him assault these children but that's your word. I think this has nothing to do with a demon. I would love it if people would please stop convolution pedophilia with some outside, imaginary force although it does make the topic a bit less uncomfortable to talk about for some, I suppose.