• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Satanic origins of the Declaration of Human Rights

Huldah

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Instinctual Variant
sp
13580004133_ceebc017e3_c.jpg

"When the Bastille fell, Freemasonry had the supreme honour of giving to humanity the chart which it had lovingly elaborated. It was our Brother, de la Fayette, who first presented the 'project of a declaration of the natural rights of the man and the citizen living in society,' to be the first chapter of the Constitution." - The orator at the Grand Orient Assembly, 1904

The Declaration of Human Rights (pictured above) was adopted in France after the Revolution.

It is replete with occult symbols such as the "All seeing eye" of Lucifer, within a triangle (representing the Trinity), an Ouroboros, which is an ancient Gnostic symbol for Satan, twin pillars which are found in Freemasonry, the red Phrygian cap, associated with Mithras, the pagan sun god of the ancient mystery religion of Rome. There is a fascist symbol in the center (a bundle of rods bound by a leather thong), meaning MAN holds power, authority, and strength to rule?

Notice how the Declaration of Human Rights are presented as two tablets of stone resembling the Ten Commandments of God. Are these supposed to replace God's Law?

Were the men behind the French Revolution, and the Declaration of Human Rights Luciferians?

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was right that some derivation of the word Freemason would appear within the first sentence. Had to chuckle at that.
Well, regardless of the truth to this, some people would have hilarious reactions to this idea. Probably even more so than the people who are seriously bothered by the pagan roots of Christmas..... And I don't see how that's even a bad insinuation......

Lark

[MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] is going to love you

This guy, I'm pretty sure, has his own "no one is allowed to comment" blog over at INFJ central, full of the worst kind of David Icke ramblings, everything, I mean literally everything, is a product of a grand "luciferian" conspiracy, this isnt his first sally on to this forum either, I'm willing to bet, with as many dupe accounts as he can manufacture.

There's a bunch of members here who remind me of him, though maybe they're just a fan of the same bullshit content online. Its always equal parts aggravating and surprising when I see content like this, like what started out as someone scamming a living through spreading tales of the odd and impossible or just trolling the fuck out of people got picked up as serious by a bunch of autists or similar types living online.

When I read Adorno's Stars Down To Earth about occult theories, astrology and the credulity of the people who bought into anti-semitism I thought it was ridiculous, I thought there's no way anything like this could ever become current again, but I stand corrected. Stupid really seems to be the most enduring of all things.

Lark

clip_image0113.jpg

Mythras, the sun god of Rome, wearing a phrygian cap, holding a torch, representing the illuminating light of Lucifer, which actually is darkness, because in the occult, light and darkness are inverted.

Here he is slaughtering a bull with the help of a team of unclean animals.

The Mythras cults had nothing to do with hebrew or christian thinking, never mind apothecral thinking at that, so its unlikely that any Mythras iconography would represent anything what so ever to do with an illuminating light, the only reason is a reconning of the idea to allow for a tenuous link to illuminati stories and masonry.

I'm sure there are rich people who revive cults such as Mythras or Dyonisus from time to time, sometimes for a laugh, like the Bilderbergers and their parties, sometimes as a networking scene, and I'm sure sometimes as something more sinister like the movie The Mythras Conspiracy let on, if the scandals like those in Hollywood are what people are willing to admit I'm sure there's worse happening that people cant or wont admit to and the sort of bonds mutual involvement in crime create are probably better than legal contracts and a lot of the big money, big old money, is mafia or mcmafia money anyway, but all that's a very different beast to suggesting all the conspiracy bullshit should see the like of day or have the oxygen of attention.

Que the allegations of being in a free mason, I guess. ;)

Lark

I was thinking how the Mods had this poster so quickly sussed for a dupe in order for the banned and damned to be updated this morning but there you go, its not hard to guess why.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This guy, I'm pretty sure, has his own "no one is allowed to comment" blog over at INFJ central, full of the worst kind of David Icke ramblings, everything, I mean literally everything, is a product of a grand "luciferian" conspiracy, this isnt his first sally on to this forum either, I'm willing to bet, with as many dupe accounts as he can manufacture.

There's a bunch of members here who remind me of him, though maybe they're just a fan of the same bullshit content online. Its always equal parts aggravating and surprising when I see content like this, like what started out as someone scamming a living through spreading tales of the odd and impossible or just trolling the fuck out of people got picked up as serious by a bunch of autists or similar types living online.

When I read Adorno's Stars Down To Earth about occult theories, astrology and the credulity of the people who bought into anti-semitism I thought it was ridiculous, I thought there's no way anything like this could ever become current again, but I stand corrected. Stupid really seems to be the most enduring of all things.

What about autists now?

- - - Updated - - -

Was this the latest dupe from JixMixFix?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh Christ, I figured it was only a matter of time until he got bored and came back.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
the biggest thing bugging me about this post is that the rights of man. the declaration of human rights happened only after wwii