• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Satanic origins of the Declaration of Human Rights

Lark

...and??? why are you repeating what i said

The Declaration of Man and Citizen, which was declared at the time of the French Revolution, is different to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which wasnt agreed or declared until after the second world war, although conspiracy theorists like the author of this thread think that there is continuity between the two, at the very least because they reject natural rights, seeing it as playing a big part in the ending of slavery in the US and then the rise of welfare states globally.

Satan's behind it all, being assisted by the masons, the jews are the masons bosses, or maybe the gays, catholics, communists, capitalists, refugees and immigrants ;):newwink:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Evee is going to go black pill. Totally skipping the intermediary red pill phase, I bet.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...and??? why are you repeating what i said

because what you said seemed to imply that what he was talking about was non logical because of time frame... i can see other thing to poke holes at, but the time frame isn't one of them...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh eve’s. I knew you’d come back :hug:

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
because what you said seemed to imply that what he was talking about was non logical because of time frame... i can see other thing to poke holes at, but the time frame isn't one of them...

except op was referring to the declaration of human rights and not the rights of man and citizen while referring to the french revolution?

but yeah i dgaf about the op to be honest, its just the detail that bug me

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
The Declaration of Man and Citizen, which was declared at the time of the French Revolution, is different to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which wasnt agreed or declared until after the second world war, although conspiracy theorists like the author of this thread think that there is continuity between the two, at the very least because they reject natural rights, seeing it as playing a big part in the ending of slavery in the US and then the rise of welfare states globally.

Satan's behind it all, being assisted by the masons, the jews are the masons bosses, or maybe the gays, catholics, communists, capitalists, refugees and immigrants ;):newwink:

afdsjhfsj yes and it seems in classical human rights history there's a lot of inscribed continuity. the idea of continuity and conflation bugs me more than any other bigger stupidity because it's so ...

andsfjdsh
god yes that was my inference too, but like. ... zero shits given so i didnt address it at all xD