• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Former Muslims Confront Francis: If Islam is so good, were we wrong to convert?

Lark

Well, if there's not been a couple of big reveals in this thread I dont know, trolls, trolls everywhere.

Mole

Permabanned
Great action will be taken by the Revolutionary Forces of Order and Morality (R-FOM) against the agents of disorder, corruption, and heedlessness, if necessary.

Sure, take your cue from the Revolutionary Guard of Iran.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
One's interpretation and perception of a religion is always different to another's.

Mole

Permabanned
One's interpretation and perception of a religion is always different to another's.
Part of a religion is the ability to explain away other religions.

Hinduism does the best job by purporting to incorporate other religions.

This is is because the validity of other religions are a threat to the validity of our own.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Part of a religion is the ability to explain away other religions.

Hinduism does the best job by purporting to incorporate other religions.

This is is because the validity of other religions are a threat to the validity of our own.

Actually this distinction belongs to the Bahai's, with pagans and Hindus a close second.

It's not that Islam is so great, it's that the other religions, especially "religions of the book", are no better.

Lark

I think that's true, although I also have heard quite a few quotes about being wary of the zeal of the converted and all of them I tend to agree with.