• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Former Muslims Confront Francis: If Islam is so good, were we wrong to convert?

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
How did I get "owned?"

"Let's take it back to '79."

-Something about sectarianism that you brought up. (because the dichotomous opposite of universalism is obviously sectarianism /s)
-So I played your game by (nicely) saying I disbelieve your survival in a sectarian environment, citing the wisdom of Solomon.
-You didn't get it
-I explained it further by quoting JP
-Then you caught the vapors
-Then I told you to F-off
-You're refusing to F-off

That's my version.

No means no, Francis.
you have clicked like on my post about how you are a duplicate account, [MENTION=35148]Isk Stark[/MENTION] [MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] That proves that both these accounts are duplicates and soon you will be banned from both accounts.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you have clicked like on my post about how you are a duplicate account, [MENTION=35148]Isk Stark[/MENTION] [MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] That proves that both these accounts are duplicates and soon you will be banned from both accounts.

What?:shock:

Lark

How did I get "owned?"

-Something about sectarianism that you brought up. (because the dichotomous opposite of universalism is obviously sectarianism /s)
-So I played your game by (nicely) saying I disbelieve your survival in a sectarian environment, citing the wisdom of Solomon.
-You didn't get it

That's my version.

No means no, Francis.

I wonder if there's anything in the forum rules and standards about that?

I wasnt playing any game and I do live in one of the most sectarian environments on earth. Its not as pretty as keyboard warriors like yourself would have people believe.

Lark

How did I get "owned?"

-You didn't get it

That's my version.

No means no, Francis.

I dont know what you mean by "Let's take it back to '79", I'm sure you can clarify that.

Shame you dont run the forum, you could decide who gets to posts and who doesnt. Until then ;)

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
The Topic Differing opinions are to be expected.
its not about opinions....its about the lawlessness on this forum as a result of the mods failure to react to Mole's Multiple accounts, therefore I declare myself the sole administrator of this site. EDIT: Scratch that, I declare myself the sole person taking action unless proven otherwise.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
its not about opinions....its about the lawlessness on this forum as a result of the mods failure to react to Mole's Multiple accounts, therefore I declare myself the sole administrator of this site.

Wow, good for you Highlander.

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Great action will be taken by the Revolutionary Forces of Order and Morality (R-FOM) against the agents of disorder, corruption, and heedlessness, if necessary.

Lark

its not about opinions....its about the lawlessness on this forum as a result of the mods failure to react to Mole's Multiple accounts, therefore I declare myself the sole administrator of this site. EDIT: Scratch that, I declare myself the sole person taking action unless proven otherwise.

I'm disappointed, whatever the legitimacy in what you're saying the things you posted there in response to the user Isk Stark will make it less about what you're saying and all about your losing your temper and posting insults in contravention of the forum rules and standards, this will likely end in your being banned and the trolls doing a happy dance about.