• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Panpsychism?

Lark

Panpsychism - Wikipedia

Sorry that all I've got is a wiki, I guess, but what's your views on panpsychism? I've heard some people discuss it as "the closest thing there is to The Force in Star Wars" but at the same time become highly critical of Star Wars as a cobbling together of taoism, shintoism and old oriental tales with western cinematic ideas or film traditions. I'm interested in how it fits in with the "hard problem of consciousness" as its something I've read about lately (although I do not entirely understand it, if I'm perfectly frank, see no problem with admitting limitations in to better overcome them later).