• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Allah and the Universe

Mole

Permabanned
Since 1998 we have known the universe is accelerating away from every point in every direction without the speed limit of light.

Does it make any sense at all to believe Allah created the Universe?

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
The expansion of the Universe was mentioned in the Qu'ran before we could come to even imagine it.

Lark

Since 1998 we have known the universe is accelerating away from every point in every direction without the speed limit of light.

Does it make any sense at all to believe Allah created the Universe?

Mole, its not gone unnoticed that you're relentlessly trolling Warrior with posts like this, its not clever and its not funny, I hope you stop it without an infraction or being banned or whatever but its going to be your call.

Its as pathetic and your earlier routine about every roman catholic being a child molestor.

And I suspect its all prompted by getting enraged about something offline, like going out in public with tags on your clothes and feeling like a ball bag when someone points it out to you, only to take the rage online as some sort of ego defence. Now, if its obvious to some randomer like me online, why the hell is not obvious to you who's living your damn life? :huh::shock:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Mole, its not gone unnoticed that you're relentlessly trolling Warrior with posts like this, its not clever and its not funny, I hope you stop it without an infraction or being banned or whatever but its going to be your call.

Its as pathetic and your earlier routine about every roman catholic being a child molestor.

And I suspect its all prompted by getting enraged about something offline, like going out in public with tags on your clothes and feeling like a ball bag when someone points it out to you, only to take the rage online as some sort of ego defence. Now, if its obvious to some randomer like me online, why the hell is not obvious to you who's living your damn life? :huh::shock:

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he has good intentions. Maybe he'll learn something.

Lark

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he has good intentions. Maybe he'll learn something.

Or the people who're still giving Mole the benefit of the doubt will learn the best predictor of future behaviour tends to be past behaviour.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Or the people who're still giving Mole the benefit of the doubt will learn the best predictor of future behaviour tends to be past behaviour.

What if the pathological liar said the truth once and we discarded it based on his past behavior?
We're the ones being defensive if we misconstrue his intentions, while he didn't ask anything nefarious.

Lark

What if the pathological liar said the truth once and we discarded it based on his past behavior?
We're the ones being defensive if we misconstrue his intentions, while he didn't ask anything nefarious.

There's been a pattern of behaviour over the last couple of days and I think there cant really be any mistake about it, I dont like it when I'm the target and I dont like it when anyone else is the target of it too, Mole is an old member and so a lot of people give him a by ball and excuse the behaviour, especially since he picks on people who are different from the mainstay of forum membership, but I reckon you have to question what he's doing besides trolling.

Or dont. I know there's forumers who're loving the trolling for different reasons. Either they personally dont like the people who're the targets or they've got a haters agenda or they've got both. I prefer a forum which has new members, is an inviting place, has people from different backgrounds and all shades of opinions, isnt a trojan horse for the LGBT or alt right but that's just me.

Mole

Permabanned
Is the universe really expanding faster than light?

Yes, some parts of time and space are accelerating away from every point in every direction. However it is only time and space that are accelerating up to and over the speed of light, matter and energy can't go faster than the speed of light.

Mole

Permabanned
There's been a pattern of behaviour over the last couple of days and I think there cant really be any mistake about it, I dont like it when I'm the target and I dont like it when anyone else is the target of it too, Mole is an old member and so a lot of people give him a by ball and excuse the behaviour, especially since he picks on people who are different from the mainstay of forum membership, but I reckon you have to question what he's doing besides trolling. Or dont. I know there's forumers who're loving the trolling for different reasons. Either they personally dont like the people who're the targets or they've got a haters agenda or they've got both. I prefer a forum which has new members, is an inviting place, has people from different backgrounds and all shades of opinions, isnt a trojan horse for the LGBT or alt right but that's just me.

Consider, we find our identity in meeting those different from ourselves, sometimes this is abrasive, sometimes rough and tumble, and if we want to know who we are, we need to be resilient.

Lark

Consider, we find our identity in meeting those different from ourselves, sometimes this is abrasive, sometimes rough and tumble, and if we want to know who we are, we need to be resilient.

Mole getting a rise out of handing out some insulting posts online is a dead end, its not good for you or the person on the receiving end of it and that's all there is to it but you can expect this to be my last post to you on the matter because its a very, very circular process and I've seen it going on for years. I suspect even getting a response from someone, regardless of what it is, is sending the wrong message to you.

I suspect that because your own responses dont give much indication that you've read, or understood, what anyone else has written when they have posted for your attention, you've just fired off something you had read to go anyhow, maybe relating to something else entirely that you read or a conversation you had with someone offline. So that's my last word on the matter, I think you should lay off the thinly veiled trolling.

Yes, some parts of time and space are accelerating away from every point in every direction. However it is only time and space that are accelerating up to and over the speed of light, matter and energy can't go faster than the speed of light.

That would be the "Dark Matter/Dark Energy" they (astrophysicists, et al) speak of, correct?

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Is Mole a gold star atheist?

Maybe he is, for now. Maybe he'll stay that way.

I remember being once as adamant as him. I would have been presented with every proof, and I'd cunningly and courteously come up with a razor sharp counter-argument just to antagonize the idea of the existence of a God, because deep inside it took me out of my comfort zone somehow, and at the same time, I had a part of me in denial that always knew there is a God.

He might be trolling, or truly inquiring, but I'm looking at him with eyes of understanding. Many times we have stumbled upon greatness in serendipitous moments.

Matters of Faith are not matters of logic alone, they're mostly a matter of the heart and intuition.