User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Isk Stark View Post
    Is the universe really expanding faster than light?
    Yes, some parts of time and space are accelerating away from every point in every direction. However it is only time and space that are accelerating up to and over the speed of light, matter and energy can't go faster than the speed of light.

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    No. It does not make any sense.
    So what do you think, did the Trinity create the universe??

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    So what do you think, did the Trinity create the universe??
    No, I don't believe the universe needs a creator.

Why do you suggest that?

Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    There's been a pattern of behaviour over the last couple of days and I think there cant really be any mistake about it, I dont like it when I'm the target and I dont like it when anyone else is the target of it too, Mole is an old member and so a lot of people give him a by ball and excuse the behaviour, especially since he picks on people who are different from the mainstay of forum membership, but I reckon you have to question what he's doing besides trolling. Or dont. I know there's forumers who're loving the trolling for different reasons. Either they personally dont like the people who're the targets or they've got a haters agenda or they've got both. I prefer a forum which has new members, is an inviting place, has people from different backgrounds and all shades of opinions, isnt a trojan horse for the LGBT or alt right but that's just me.
    Consider, we find our identity in meeting those different from ourselves, sometimes this is abrasive, sometimes rough and tumble, and if we want to know who we are, we need to be resilient.

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    No, I don't believe the universe needs a creator. Why do you suggest that?
    Most believe the universe has a supernatural creator.

Consider, we find our identity in meeting those different from ourselves, sometimes this is abrasive, sometimes rough and tumble, and if we want to know who we are, we need to be resilient.
    Mole getting a rise out of handing out some insulting posts online is a dead end, its not good for you or the person on the receiving end of it and that's all there is to it but you can expect this to be my last post to you on the matter because its a very, very circular process and I've seen it going on for years. I suspect even getting a response from someone, regardless of what it is, is sending the wrong message to you.

I suspect that because your own responses dont give much indication that you've read, or understood, what anyone else has written when they have posted for your attention, you've just fired off something you had read to go anyhow, maybe relating to something else entirely that you read or a conversation you had with someone offline. So that's my last word on the matter, I think you should lay off the thinly veiled trolling.

Is Mole a gold star atheist?

Senior Member Justin of Flavia Neapolis's Avatar

Yes, some parts of time and space are accelerating away from every point in every direction. However it is only time and space that are accelerating up to and over the speed of light, matter and energy can't go faster than the speed of light.
    That would be the "Dark Matter/Dark Energy" they (astrophysicists, et al) speak of, correct?
    χρήστος ανέστη

I just can't even. I cannot even. Can not.

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by asynartetic View Post
    Is Mole a gold star atheist?
    Maybe he is, for now. Maybe he'll stay that way.

I remember being once as adamant as him. I would have been presented with every proof, and I'd cunningly and courteously come up with a razor sharp counter-argument just to antagonize the idea of the existence of a God, because deep inside it took me out of my comfort zone somehow, and at the same time, I had a part of me in denial that always knew there is a God.

He might be trolling, or truly inquiring, but I'm looking at him with eyes of understanding. Many times we have stumbled upon greatness in serendipitous moments.

Matters of Faith are not matters of logic alone, they're mostly a matter of the heart and intuition.
    Likes magpie liked this post