User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Sharia

Default Sharia

All we could hear was the screaming, but the international message was clear, follow God's Law, follow Sharia Law, or we will mow you down in the street.

The latest message was Christmas carnage in the CBD at Flinders St, Railway Station, Melbourne, Australia.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    All we could hear was the screaming, but the international message was clear, follow God's Law, follow Sharia Law, or we will mow you down in the street.

The latest message was Christmas carnage in the CBD at Flinders St, Railway Station, Melbourne, Australia.
    tragic. so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of life brought about by monsters. as a muslim, i condemn it. that is not islam. islam is not about killing innocent people. the verses of violence in the quran and sunnah were revealed in the context of defensive warfare yet these stupid terrorists continue to hijack the religion for power and their own sick, twisted, version of justice. this is not sharia @Mole but it is certainly monstronsity. i condemn it.
    Likes Cassandra, Lark, Metis liked this post

Was it confirmed what the motive of the attack was?

In any case, I'm sorry about this tragedy in your country, @Mole.
    Likes Spreading, Metis liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    tragic. so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of life brought about by monsters. as a muslim, i condemn it. that is not islam. islam is not about killing innocent people. the verses of violence in the quran and sunnah were revealed in the context of defensive warfare yet these stupid terrorists continue to hijack the religion for power and their own sick, twisted, version of justice. this is not sharia @Mole but it is certainly monstronsity. i condemn it.
    This is boilerplate Islamic propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    Was it confirmed what the motive of the attack was? In any case, I'm sorry about this tragedy in your country, @Mole.
    We get 400 mesagess a day inciting muslims to attack defined targets. One of the targets is the Melbourne CBD. And this is the second attack mowing down pedestrians in the Melbourne CBD.

We get 400 mesagess a day inciting muslims to attack defined targets. One of the targets is the Melbourne CBD. And this is the second attack mowing down pedestrians in the Melbourne CBD.
    I find interesting that you are more focused on the attacker's motives and beliefs (when there is no proof at this point he was an Islamist, though he may have been) than you are with the victims, shows more about your fixations than anything else, not that I'm a fan of radical Islam, not at all, but you seem to obsess over and I wonder why you choose to represent your country with a morbid obsession for the attacker rather than by remembering the victims.
    Likes Warrior, Lark liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

This is boilerplate Islamic propaganda.
    seriously, have you READ the Qur'an? This non-Muslim has:

YouTube
    Likes Spreading liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    I find interesting that you are more focused on the attacker's motives and beliefs (when there is no proof at this point he was an Islamist, though he may have been) than you are with the victims, shows more about your fixations than anything else, not that I'm a fan of radical Islam, not at all, but you seem to obsess over and I wonder why you choose to represent your country with a morbid obsession for the attacker rather than by remembering the victims.
    Your sympathy for the victims signals your virtue, but my family lives in Melbourne and passes the Flinders St Station every day, and I know that they would prefer you learn what is liberal democracy and what is the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, so that you can defend them and defeat our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    seriously, have you READ the Qur'an? This non-Muslim has:

YouTube
    Non-muslims rarely recite Islamic propaganda, particularly after a second Islamic mass murder in the same street in the same place.

It sounds to me more like Taqiyya, the command in the Koran to lie to infidels.

It sounds to me like an Islamic Warrior taking Islamic propaganda for granted, and believes we should too.

And of course I have read the Koran, I help found and fund the Muslim Students' Association of the Australian National University.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

Non-muslims rarely recite Islamic propaganda, particularly after a second Islamic mass murder in the same street in the same place.

It sounds to me more like Taqiyya, the command in the Koran to lie to infidels.

It sounds to me like an Islamic Warrior taking Islamic propaganda for granted, and believes we should too.

And of course I have read the Koran, I help found and fund the Muslim Students' Association of the Australian National University.
    you didn't help found or fund jack squat @Mole I call secular taqiyyah, big time! I call BS!
    Likes Spreading, Lark liked this post