• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sharia

Mole

Permabanned
All we could hear was the screaming, but the international message was clear, follow God's Law, follow Sharia Law, or we will mow you down in the street.

The latest message was Christmas carnage in the CBD at Flinders St, Railway Station, Melbourne, Australia.

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
All we could hear was the screaming, but the international message was clear, follow God's Law, follow Sharia Law, or we will mow you down in the street.

The latest message was Christmas carnage in the CBD at Flinders St, Railway Station, Melbourne, Australia.
tragic. so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of life brought about by monsters. as a muslim, i condemn it. that is not islam. islam is not about killing innocent people. the verses of violence in the quran and sunnah were revealed in the context of defensive warfare yet these stupid terrorists continue to hijack the religion for power and their own sick, twisted, version of justice. this is not sharia [MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] but it is certainly monstronsity. i condemn it.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was it confirmed what the motive of the attack was?

In any case, I'm sorry about this tragedy in your country, [MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION].

Mole

Permabanned
tragic. so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of life brought about by monsters. as a muslim, i condemn it. that is not islam. islam is not about killing innocent people. the verses of violence in the quran and sunnah were revealed in the context of defensive warfare yet these stupid terrorists continue to hijack the religion for power and their own sick, twisted, version of justice. this is not sharia [MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] but it is certainly monstronsity. i condemn it.
This is boilerplate Islamic propaganda.

Mole

Permabanned
Was it confirmed what the motive of the attack was? In any case, I'm sorry about this tragedy in your country, [MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION].
We get 400 mesagess a day inciting muslims to attack defined targets. One of the targets is the Melbourne CBD. And this is the second attack mowing down pedestrians in the Melbourne CBD.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We get 400 mesagess a day inciting muslims to attack defined targets. One of the targets is the Melbourne CBD. And this is the second attack mowing down pedestrians in the Melbourne CBD.

I find interesting that you are more focused on the attacker's motives and beliefs (when there is no proof at this point he was an Islamist, though he may have been) than you are with the victims, shows more about your fixations than anything else, not that I'm a fan of radical Islam, not at all, but you seem to obsess over and I wonder why you choose to represent your country with a morbid obsession for the attacker rather than by remembering the victims.

Mole

Permabanned
I find interesting that you are more focused on the attacker's motives and beliefs (when there is no proof at this point he was an Islamist, though he may have been) than you are with the victims, shows more about your fixations than anything else, not that I'm a fan of radical Islam, not at all, but you seem to obsess over and I wonder why you choose to represent your country with a morbid obsession for the attacker rather than by remembering the victims.

Your sympathy for the victims signals your virtue, but my family lives in Melbourne and passes the Flinders St Station every day, and I know that they would prefer you learn what is liberal democracy and what is the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, so that you can defend them and defeat our enemies.

Mole

Permabanned
seriously, have you READ the Qur'an? This non-Muslim has:

YouTube

Non-muslims rarely recite Islamic propaganda, particularly after a second Islamic mass murder in the same street in the same place.

It sounds to me more like Taqiyya, the command in the Koran to lie to infidels.

It sounds to me like an Islamic Warrior taking Islamic propaganda for granted, and believes we should too.

And of course I have read the Koran, I help found and fund the Muslim Students' Association of the Australian National University.

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Non-muslims rarely recite Islamic propaganda, particularly after a second Islamic mass murder in the same street in the same place.

It sounds to me like an Islamic Warrior taking Islamic propaganda for granted, and believes we should too.

And of course I have read the Koran, I help found and fund the Muslim Students' Association of the Australian National University.
you didn't help found or fund jack squat [MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] I call secular taqiyyah, big time! I call BS!

Mole

Permabanned
you didn't help found or fund jack squat @Mole I call secular taqiyyah, big time! I call BS!

I am a life member of the Australian National University Students' Association for services to and including the Muslim Students' Association. Should you doubt this you can simply ring the Students' Association and ask them.

But we should remember we are taking about Islamic mass murder in the name of Allah under Jihad, for the second time in the same place, using the same modus operandi, rather than personally attacking Mole and assassinating his character, along with the other bullies here.

We are talking about a religious war being waged on our streets, rather than attacking Mole personally.

How often disagreement degenerate into personal attacks here! Why is that?

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I am a life member of the Australian National University Students' Association for services to and including the Muslim Students' Association. Should you doubt this you can simply ring the Students' Association and ask them.

But we should remember we are taking about Islamic mass murder in the name of Allah under Jihad, for the second time in the same place, using the same modus operandi, rather than personally attacking Mole and assassinating his character, along with the other bullies here.

We are talking about a religious war being waged on our streets, rather than attacking Mole personally.

How often disagreement degenerate into personal attacks here! Why is that?
news reports indicate it was a guy on drugs, not a terror attack, you can google it if you wish.

Mole

Permabanned
news reports indicate it was a guy on drugs, not a terror attack, you can google it if you wish.

It is suspicious that these mass murderers are not agents of Islam but are deranged individuals. Of course this is plausible in a society based on individuality and political correctness.

Of course if he and his partner were from Iceland it would be more plausible, but in fact he is from Afghanistan where we have been killing muslims for sixteen years. And I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised to find he had been receiving incitement to kill large numbers of Australians by driving a truck into a helpless crowd, and to be receiving targets in Australia to attack.

And it is less plausible when exactly the same attack is made in the same place with the same weapon.

And it is hard for us to realise religious war is been waged on us, not by individuals but by a religious institution. It cuts right across our secular society, and that is its purpose.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Idk why this is in the philosophy section. Personally imo it's probably better suited to the graveyard but certainly it's more politics than philosophy.

Spreading

Mole, your thread title was proved to be meaningless. I think you may be following islamophobic or xenophobic pages on social media. These sites are toxic. For a starter, google: islam guide.

Lark

I agree, I have read the scriptures of all the Abrahamic faiths, they were created in violent time and often bare the mark of that but what is clear is that each human is created in the image of God, to kill is sacrilegious, it isnt something which God will reward.

Lark

This is boilerplate Islamic propaganda.

I'm sorry but its not and I think its quite disgusting the manner in which you are seeking to exploit the deaths of innocent members of the public for the purposes of trolling Mole, its new low and to be honest I did not think that you could fall any further in my opinion.

Lark

Your sympathy for the victims signals your virtue, but my family lives in Melbourne and passes the Flinders St Station every day, and I know that they would prefer you learn what is liberal democracy and what is the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, so that you can defend them and defeat our enemies.

I am sorry if your family has been directly effected by this and I'm sorry to hear of it in any case, however, vague hatred for islam, complaining about incitement to violence and citations of your favourite reading material will not change that.

You've actually had a rare opportunity to engage with someone from that faith community, if you think that the existence of that faith community itself and their beliefs are part of the problem, in order to converse as to why things like this happen, you've singularly failed to do so.

At best you've maybe vented a little and felt a little better for it, though hating and anger dont help you, dont help your country, dont help anyone who is interested, non-muslim or muslim, in preventing reoccurences of violence, deaths and avoidable suffering.

You could think about that, or, you know, you can carry on doing what you've always done and be as completely and utterly ineffectual as always.

Lark

I dont believe you do.