User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Sharia

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    you didn't help found or fund jack squat @Mole I call secular taqiyyah, big time! I call BS!
    I am a life member of the Australian National University Students' Association for services to and including the Muslim Students' Association. Should you doubt this you can simply ring the Students' Association and ask them.

But we should remember we are taking about Islamic mass murder in the name of Allah under Jihad, for the second time in the same place, using the same modus operandi, rather than personally attacking Mole and assassinating his character, along with the other bullies here.

We are talking about a religious war being waged on our streets, rather than attacking Mole personally.

How often disagreement degenerate into personal attacks here! Why is that?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I am a life member of the Australian National University Students' Association for services to and including the Muslim Students' Association. Should you doubt this you can simply ring the Students' Association and ask them.

But we should remember we are taking about Islamic mass murder in the name of Allah under Jihad, for the second time in the same place, using the same modus operandi, rather than personally attacking Mole and assassinating his character, along with the other bullies here.

We are talking about a religious war being waged on our streets, rather than attacking Mole personally.

How often disagreement degenerate into personal attacks here! Why is that?
    news reports indicate it was a guy on drugs, not a terror attack, you can google it if you wish.

news reports indicate it was a guy on drugs, not a terror attack, you can google it if you wish.
    It is suspicious that these mass murderers are not agents of Islam but are deranged individuals. Of course this is plausible in a society based on individuality and political correctness.

Of course if he and his partner were from Iceland it would be more plausible, but in fact he is from Afghanistan where we have been killing muslims for sixteen years. And I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised to find he had been receiving incitement to kill large numbers of Australians by driving a truck into a helpless crowd, and to be receiving targets in Australia to attack.

And it is less plausible when exactly the same attack is made in the same place with the same weapon.

And it is hard for us to realise religious war is been waged on us, not by individuals but by a religious institution. It cuts right across our secular society, and that is its purpose.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Idk why this is in the philosophy section. Personally imo it's probably better suited to the graveyard but certainly it's more politics than philosophy.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"
    Likes Cassandra liked this post

Mole, your thread title was proved to be meaningless. I think you may be following islamophobic or xenophobic pages on social media. These sites are toxic. For a starter, google: islam guide.

tragic. so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of life brought about by monsters. as a muslim, i condemn it. that is not islam. islam is not about killing innocent people. the verses of violence in the quran and sunnah were revealed in the context of defensive warfare yet these stupid terrorists continue to hijack the religion for power and their own sick, twisted, version of justice. this is not sharia @Mole but it is certainly monstronsity. i condemn it.
    I agree, I have read the scriptures of all the Abrahamic faiths, they were created in violent time and often bare the mark of that but what is clear is that each human is created in the image of God, to kill is sacrilegious, it isnt something which God will reward.

This is boilerplate Islamic propaganda.
    I'm sorry but its not and I think its quite disgusting the manner in which you are seeking to exploit the deaths of innocent members of the public for the purposes of trolling Mole, its new low and to be honest I did not think that you could fall any further in my opinion.

Your sympathy for the victims signals your virtue, but my family lives in Melbourne and passes the Flinders St Station every day, and I know that they would prefer you learn what is liberal democracy and what is the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, so that you can defend them and defeat our enemies.
    I am sorry if your family has been directly effected by this and I'm sorry to hear of it in any case, however, vague hatred for islam, complaining about incitement to violence and citations of your favourite reading material will not change that.

You've actually had a rare opportunity to engage with someone from that faith community, if you think that the existence of that faith community itself and their beliefs are part of the problem, in order to converse as to why things like this happen, you've singularly failed to do so.

At best you've maybe vented a little and felt a little better for it, though hating and anger dont help you, dont help your country, dont help anyone who is interested, non-muslim or muslim, in preventing reoccurences of violence, deaths and avoidable suffering.

You could think about that, or, you know, you can carry on doing what you've always done and be as completely and utterly ineffectual as always.

Non-muslims rarely recite Islamic propaganda, particularly after a second Islamic mass murder in the same street in the same place.

It sounds to me more like Taqiyya, the command in the Koran to lie to infidels.

It sounds to me like an Islamic Warrior taking Islamic propaganda for granted, and believes we should too.

And of course I have read the Koran, I help found and fund the Muslim Students' Association of the Australian National University.
    I dont believe you do.

you didn't help found or fund jack squat @Mole I call secular taqiyyah, big time! I call BS!
    And I believe you'd be totally correct to do so.