User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

That I'm a few hours, I'll get to sleep.
    I also try to remember that whatever bad thing it is, it'll be over eventually.
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

Saturn's Amethyst Lord Lavender's Avatar
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE None

Hmmmm to deal with negativity i tend to withdraw really bad I go into a private quiet space away from people and isolate myself so I can be alone with my feelings and not other peoples then I tend to reflect on what I feel myself about something then try and come up with a solution to deal with what is upsetting me personally. I also seek out someone who cares for me and I have a heart to heart with them. And he he he he we have the same thinking process @LucieCat I also think that bed will always be around the corner as my bed is a common space for me to be alone plus sleep is good for moods and negativity I find.

I try to tell myself it will "be over soon". Basically try to see the light at the end of the tunnel. That's not an anology about dying, just that I try to see when whatever it is that's bothering me will be over.
    Likes biohazard liked this post

What way does everything that everyone's said tie into the actual forum?

I mean its all very well talking in the abstract but when the forum has reached peak negativity from time to time the only thing which has worked to sort of half stabilise things has been to temp or perma bann someone who's apt to pay no attention to notifications or mod msgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    What way does everything that everyone's said tie into the actual forum?

I mean its all very well talking in the abstract but when the forum has reached peak negativity from time to time the only thing which has worked to sort of half stabilise things has been to temp or perma bann someone who's apt to pay no attention to notifications or mod msgs.
    My answer was more related to something internal, like feeling depressed, or being bummed out for some reason.

If the problem is external though, that requires a different solution, I see your point in that regard.