User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI None

Default If you could select just one thing to change in our world, what would it be?

If you could select just one thing to change in our world, what would it be?

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leo Tolstoy

Republicans in congress + trump and cabinet all suddenly experience fatal strokes at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by lightsun View Post
    If you could select just one thing to change in our world, what would it be?

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leo Tolstoy
    I'd make myself invincible and immortal obviously.

Although besides that, I'd do sometime about climate, climate change is going to kill everyone, or at the very least fuck up their day really bad and maybe next to that I'd just seek to hit the reset switch on natural resources, that's been a worrying development too.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

The oppression of the Gulen movement ends.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI None

I would concentrate on humanitarian ideals such as children, education and the environment. This in lieu and pursuit of worldly trappings such as wealth, fame and beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by lightsun View Post
    I would concentrate on humanitarian ideals such as children, education and the environment. This in lieu and pursuit of worldly trappings such as wealth, fame and beauty.
    These are indeed, trappings my friend, but they are just as necessary in one's evolution to experience as the spiritual.

"As above, so below", the Platoinc true forms are reflected in sensory reality but they are not sensory reality itself. Still, the trap of the sensory is a necessary step towards evolution because if we were all perfect from the get-go what would there be to learn? There would be no process. I see the sensory as an image reflected in a pond, which is mistaken for the real thing. Like an image contained in a reflecting pool, it is not false or evil, simply that it should not be taken as the essential.

I also think it's always good to experience and deal with management of money and material resources in life. The important thing is to not get so absorbed by it that you forget yourself. I don't think there is anything wrong with worldy things, or indulging in them. Worldliness and spirituality are not mutually exclusive, imo. The extremes of ascetism and materialism are both equally unsatisfing if you ask me.
    Likes biohazard liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

I would ensure that people have their basic needs met. No more famine or homelessness, for instance. I do not know how that would work, but if I could change anything at all, that would be it. I think a lot of problems would be solved by that alone.
    Likes Typh0n liked this post

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Cruelty.
    Likes Typh0n liked this post

Practical affordable space travel. Then I’m off this muthatruckin rock!
    ”The Future’s So Bright, I Gotta Wear Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses.”

Quote Originally Posted by Population: 1 View Post
    Practical affordable space travel. Then I’m off this muthatruckin rock!
    Fourth rock from the sun?