User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    Well there you go @Qlip, now you know, Mole is great and everyone else is deluded.

Pretty much what I've come to expect from anyone who's a big fan of Laing
    RD Laing had a remarkable gift, he was extraordinarily empathic, particularly to those suffering from schizophrenia. It is plain you don't share in his gift, and that empathy is foreign to you, and in fact you jeer at empathy.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I believe Mole would call himself a Western culture champion, and obviously an Australian nationalist.
    I am not a nationalist, rather I am a patriot, and an ally of Canada, New Zealand, Britain, and the USA. As well we are thriving under free trade agreements with countries throughout the world and still counting.

And we know who controls the oceans, controls Australia, and who controls Australia, controls the oceans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    You must realise it is right in our faces here we are in the middle of the Australian National Royal Commission into Institutional Child Abuse, it is extraordinary what they are discovering.

But it seems odd to me that for someone who has not even read the Irish Judicial Enquiry into Child Abuse, to be criticising reports on the Australian Royal Commission into child abuse. Are you ill motivated? Do you want to protect children? Do you not know that child abuse destroys the personalities of children? Have you been abused yourself? What is your agenda?
    Aye, you were saying.

Do you have anything else to say?

RD Laing had a remarkable gift, he was extraordinarily empathic, particularly to those suffering from schizophrenia. It is plain you don't share in his gift, and that empathy is foreign to you, and in fact you jeer at empathy.
    Aye, so say you.

Anyone who praises Laing hasnt much knowledge of Harry Stack Sullivan or Fromm-Reichmann or any of the others whose contribution was about as important as Laing's, guy gets too much credit, way too much.

Sorry/not sorry I dont like your favourite author.

Permabanned

Aye, you were saying.

Do you have anything else to say?
    Yes, child abuse and emotional abuse are both based on a lack of empathy. In fact the abusers jeer at empathy, which we see in front of us here.

I am not a nationalist, rather I am a patriot, and an ally of Canada, New Zealand, Britain, and the USA. As well we are thriving under free trade agreements with countries throughout the world and still counting.

And we know who controls the oceans, controls Australia, and who controls Australia, controls the oceans.
    I thought Mole of Mole Hall was from the Wildwood or maybe he just had friends there.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, child abuse and emotional abuse are both based on a lack of empathy. In fact the abusers jeer at empathy, which we see in front of us here.

Permabanned

Aye, so say you.

Anyone who praises Laing hasnt much knowledge of Harry Stack Sullivan or Fromm-Reichmann or any of the others whose contribution was about as important as Laing's, guy gets too much credit, way too much.

Sorry/not sorry I dont like your favourite author.

RD Laing is important, not so much for what he said, but for what he was. He had an extraordinary gift of empathy, and this gift is very important for those interested in the inner life like myself.

And I do recognise that those who have failed to individuate are inclined to jeer at empathy, and at the empathetic, like RD Laing.

Permabanned

I thought Mole of Mole Hall was from the Wildwood or maybe he just had friends there.

- - - Updated - - -

Please! Please!

Mole lives at Mole End, Toad lives in Toad Hall, the Water Rat lives in the river bank, the Weasels and Stoats live in the Wild Wood, and Badger lives under the Wild Wood.

You might care to visit with Mole by clicking on The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame - Free Ebook
    Likes Lark liked this post

Armchair Explorer Doctor Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    TiSi
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    richard dawkins and bill maher are also pseudo-intellectual jackasses. just because you're a journalist or have a PhD in Biology it doesn't make you an expert intellectual on religion. *ahem Reza Arslan is qualified*
    See my signature regarding "pseudo-intellectuals." I find people fling that word around as a convenient ad hominem to place other people below themselves when they don't feel like debating or arguing ideas with them. That is beside the point though, as I didn't suggest they were experts, but as they are probably among the most well-known critics of Islamic ideology, I thought I asked a valid question. Are they extremists or islamaphobes because they criticize the religion?

I am fully individuated, which is deeply resented by servile conformists, which we see play out on typology central.
    Does your back hurt from the weight of that giant chip on your shoulder?

Softserve Ice Cream Agent Washington's Avatar

(ʘᗩʘ') mole confirmed from the great commonwealth of 1889
    There's no love in fear.
    - Tool

Do we want to remind you of something? Yes: the world is good and we belong here.
    - Richard Siken