• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does Spiritual Oppression/Possession actually Exist?

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'm using a video without narration as an example. A Christian might interpret as being demonic oppression, where a Hindu might only perceive a connection to the "life force" energy as expression of one of the many faces of Shiva.

Most amusing part is much of the Hindu activities, appear on the surface to be not often much different from Jesus Inc. Evangelicals..."possessed by the Holy Spirit."

Mole

Permabanned

I'm using a video without narration as an example. A Christian might interpret as being demonic oppression, where a Hindu might only perceive a connection to the "life force" energy as expression of one of the many faces of Shiva.

Most amusing part is much of the Hindu activities, appear on the surface to be not often much different from Jesus Inc. Evangelicals..."possessed by the Holy Spirit."

Along with everyone in his time Jesus believed physical and mental illness was caused by demons, and so he "cast out demons". So Jesus was an exorcist. Today we know there are no demons and that exorcists for thousands of years were mistaken. And if Jesus was mistaken about demons, perhaps he was mistaken about other things as well.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
Possession may be on purpose. The possessed human may want to be possessed. In Annneliese Michel Case, She herself couldn't have been intentionally and willingly possessed . But for the magician below, the case may be different. Anneliese michel seems to be completely lost herself, as the exorcists interviewed the demons within her body; not her; but for the magician below, he seemed to still be himself; not completely overtaken.
Watch closely the change in color of his eye lenses. It may be a sign of possession. He can levitate crystal balls.

But is levitation demonic assisted? that is my question.
The video below, a man probably a monk (a Buddhist monk perhaps) is levitating while meditating.

Last edited:

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
All Tokra are Goa'uld but not all Goa'uld are Tokra. I think it is likely similar with spirits.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always been obsessed with occult things, even today. I have dabbled in Shamanism, Satanism, new age paganism, etc. But I have yet to be possessed, even though I tried to be. (It was a dark time.) If I could travel to areas of spiritual activity, I would.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
People are impressionable and able to convince themselves of anything they want. We do not need to be possessed to flail and scream like we're at Dionysus' bachelor party. It's only justification.

The saddest part about all of this is that in and of itself is proof just how powerful the human mind really is. The things we would be capable of if only we would stop telling ourselves this power belongs to anyone else.

The Cat

Staff member
People are impressionable and able to convince themselves of anything they want. We do not need to be possessed to flail and scream like we're at Dionysus' bachelor party. It's only justification.

The saddest part about all of this is that in and of itself is proof just how powerful the human mind really is. The things we would be capable of if only we would stop telling ourselves this power belongs to anyone else.

Said the girl still possessing a haunted video. MAn you're a demonic spirit posessing technology, upgrade to a dvd at least shit. :nono: Gah, we all have our demonic shctick. Some of us make deals at crossroads and lecture other spirits on the flaws of their possessions when it doesnt match our own. Others of us do the whole, ghost in the machine while lecturing others about their hauntings bla bla bla bla bla. We're the same. You and I. Let's join forces and together we can shake off these burocratic chains of tired insitituitons that have gone on before us and make being monsters mean something again. :solidarity::bananallama: Ride the dinosaur with me Yuu. Ride the dinosaur like there is no tomorrow!!!!!

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Said the girl still possessing a haunted video. MAn you're a demonic spirit posessing technology, upgrade to a dvd at least shit. :nono: Gah, we all have our demonic shctick. Some of us make deals at crossroads and lecture other spirits on the flaws of their possessions when it doesnt match our own. Others of us do the whole, ghost in the machine while lecturing others about their hauntings bla bla bla bla bla. We're the same. You and I. Let's join forces and together we can shake off these burocratic chains of tired insitituitons that have gone on before us and make being monsters mean something again. :solidarity::bananallama: Ride the dinosaur with me Yuu. Ride the dinosaur like there is no tomorrow!!!!!

I was trying for a promotion to one of those horrid FPS' full of man-pain. I'll show those MRA shitbags what real fear is and make them cry for Mommy like the toddlers they are.

...but your thing sounds like more fun. Let's do that

The Cat

Staff member
I was trying for a promotion to one of those horrid FPS' full of man-pain. I'll show those MRA shitbags what real fear is and make them cry for Mommy like the toddlers they are.

...but your thing sounds like more fun. Let's do that

Together, our powers combined. We. Can. Do. Both. :hug:

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Possessions are real and can be done by demonic pr angelic entities