• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weirdest Video - Time Traveller

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
regardless if this video is true, I think that sometime down the line in the future, we will find ways to time travel..but not through progressive scientific studies, but through simply ways..or anyways at that, random ways in which we will be able to time travel..but it won't be what we expect..at all.

Furthermore, my father has told me stories where he has almost "time traveled" but on a more mental note, no so much a physical one. One instance, he was in his car, waiting in traffic, where he had a "vision" that he was in a fox hole in Vietnam, and was virtually there for a few seconds..or minutes. Another instance occurred while he was meditating where he became part of the earth...lying in a field of flowers..loosing everything in his life..letting go of his ego, and becoming one with nature..experiencing death as a blissful oblivion. Though the second one may be more psychological, the first definitely was a phenomenon he couldn't explain. He actually went as far as to research, briefly, into it. he told me of these particles not relevant to space and time, where the particles that make up your conscious can actually glitch, almost like a wormhole, and you can tap into someone else's conscious that may be thousands of miles away, and even thousands of years ago, at that..and this theory is relevant..about the atoms not being relevant to space and time..a perfect theory.

sleeptowin

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, this is a old swedish commercial for retirement savings. Enough said.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
regardless if this video is true, I think that sometime down the line in the future, we will find ways to time travel..but not through progressive scientific studies, but through simply ways..or anyways at that, random ways in which we will be able to time travel..but it won't be what we expect..at all.

Furthermore, my father has told me stories where he has almost "time traveled" but on a more mental note, no so much a physical one. One instance, he was in his car, waiting in traffic, where he had a "vision" that he was in a fox hole in Vietnam, and was virtually there for a few seconds..or minutes. Another instance occurred while he was meditating where he became part of the earth...lying in a field of flowers..loosing everything in his life..letting go of his ego, and becoming one with nature..experiencing death as a blissful oblivion. Though the second one may be more psychological, the first definitely was a phenomenon he couldn't explain. He actually went as far as to research, briefly, into it. he told me of these particles not relevant to space and time, where the particles that make up your conscious can actually glitch, almost like a wormhole, and you can tap into someone else's conscious that may be thousands of miles away, and even thousands of years ago, at that..and this theory is relevant..about the atoms not being relevant to space and time..a perfect theory.

That's cool. The first story sounds like remote viewing which has an interesting history with our government. (Something I'm sure kuranes will elaborate on. Heh.)

Well, this is a old swedish commercial for retirement savings. Enough said.

Really? :unsure:

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
Wow, the guy had a video on his phone cam of himself with an older guy that looks a lot like him, with the exact same tattoo!

I've always been a little skeptical of time travel experiences, but there's really no way to argue with that.

And I gotta say, when I have the loose end of a temporal wormhole that I don't know what to do with, I generally stash them under the kitchen sink, too.

<edit> Okay, I apologize for the snark, but that video is a couple levels beyond silly.