• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jediism

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Sorry I don't get it.

That is probably because I prefer more indirect methods then using a sabre.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I always wanted to go to one of those, or a star wars one. :D

...I did...and I was going to put in the year here but I can't believe it was that many decades ago. It was before they got quite so formal and over-the-top. Most of us didn't even dress up. There was a first-class parody musical based on Camelot..."The temperature's at 70 degrees now, humidity a constant 45...on the Enterprise, the Enterprise..."

Okay, we were dorks. But in like company...

I would only follow the religion of the jedi if they could actually give me a light saber, for that I would follow them into the depths of hell and beyond.

Did you see any of the interviews with Samuel Jackson, etc., when Star Wars I came out? It sounded like the only reason they agreed to do the movies was the promise that they could keep their light sabers...

heart

heart on fire
A lightsaber would definitely be kickass. It has to be the coolest fictional weapon of all time. Just the pure, overwhelming style of it!

Pfft!

"I could destroy this whole planet...with my bare hands!"
Captain James T. Kirk

That's the man I want leading me into hell.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Jediism is what brought me to MBTI :D

Thanks to Knights of the Old Republic :D

just playing KotOR 2, totally missed to do that

kotor.jpg