• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Hand Held God

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Turn your attention from mean Mole to the hand held God. For whatever we behold, we become. And if you continue to behold Mole, I hardly need tell you what you will become. But if you decide to behold the topic, the hand held God, you might become something more interesting.

I'm holding my phone right now, should I be worried?

Mole

Permabanned
Statue of liber-TV, aliens have hand-held, humans vacuums! Maybe you can get away in your Ferrari! No? Maybe try your Mecerdes! Maybe not!

I don't want to be part of your psychodrama, so please return to the topic of the hand held God.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You should only worry about the hand held God here. Also, you should listen to the track "Fuck Your Phone" by Snow Tha Product.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also think that hand held god is the most dope nickname anyone ever came up to a phone. From now on, I will only call my phone "The Hand Held God". Shit is lit.

Mole

Permabanned

If you were to behold Jesus, it is likely you will become more Christ-like, and if you were to behold Mohammed, it is likely you would become a better muslim, and if you spend so much time beholding your phone, it is likely it is having a profound effect on your psyche.

So the interesting question is how is your psychology changing as you use your phone over time. For many of us our psychology is invisible to use and first we need to make it visible to our minds. So first we need to change our minds, a good place to start is Understanding Media by Marshall McLuhan.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you were to behold Jesus, it is likely you will become more Christ-like, and if you were to behold Mohammed, it is likely you would become a better muslim, and if you spend so much time beholding your phone, it is likely it is having a profound effect on your psyche.

So the interesting question is how is your psychology changing as you use your phone over time. For many of us our psychology is invisible to use and first we need to make it visible to our minds. So first we need to change our minds, a good place to start is Understanding Media by Marshall McLuhan.

Isn't it a bit creepy to think that someone could behold Muhammed (the prophet one, I assume, not my neighbor)? Isn't he dead for like, 1400 years now? Would him like to be beholden? Have you asked for his permission?

Mole

Permabanned
Isn't it a bit creepy to think that someone could behold Muhammed (the prophet one, I assume, not my neighbor)? Isn't he dead for like, 1400 years now? Would him like to be beholden? Have you asked for his permission?

We behold the Gods in our imaginations, so this opens the possibility of discovering how we unconsciously imagine our cell phone.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We behold the Gods in our imaginations, so this opens the possibility of discovering how we unconsciously imagine our cell phone.

What about the amish though? As far as I'm concerned they don't use cell phones (at least, most of them don't). How they connect with god then?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wondering if god has a special line now, like 911 or something.

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
What about the amish though? As far as I'm concerned they don't use cell phones (at least, most of them don't). How they connect with god then?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wondering if god has a special line now, like 911 or something.

What would be God's phone number?

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Also, I think is important to point out that Muhammed was a prophet, unlike jesus he was just a messenger not the son of god or even close to god himself.

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8

It depends on what I'm using my phone for.