• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

Gunboat Diplomat

MBTI Type
INTJ
This book is called Zhuan Falun and it is from the Buddha Law School of Cultivation however it is not Buddhism the religion or Daoism the religion, it's something more profound. It seems to me to be more of a spiritual science as many of the terms and concepts in the book are talked about in a scientific down to earth manner instead of flowery mystical prose which I found very refreshing.

It sounds like something written by Deepak Chopra.

What is "spiritual science"?

The Soul - It talks about people having a Master soul and a subordinate soul which is hidden from you but is at a more advanced level then you, it states some people have more then one Subordinate soul and some are of not of the same sex as you i.e males having a female subordinate soul etc.

Can you provide some peer reviewed papers on Master/Subordinate soul?

Supernatural Abilities - In the book they mention that everyone has them it is just that they have atrophied. It goes into depth about this topic. Some abilities that are mentioned are precognition, retrocognition and remote vision.

In case you didn't know, James Randi Foundation will award a million dollars to anyone able to demonstrate supernatural abilities. You should try.

The 3rd Eye - Talks about how at the front part of our pineal gland there is a complete structure of an eye there. Modern science calls it a vestigial eye but in the cultivation world they say this eye just naturally exists like that and it can be activated allowing one to pierce through this dimension and see other dimensions. It talks about how there are many levels to this 3rd eye and it goes into great depth about it.

Modern science talks about pineal eye in some lizards and fish, not humans. Do you believe in lizard-men as well?

Thoughts - This part was amazing. It talks about how a human brain is just a processing plant. How the real you is actually your soul, it's like your whole body and brain is just a vehicle and that the true commands are issued by your master soul, but this master soul is very tiny and it can switch positions while inside you and it can also expand and shrink. It can move from your brain to your heart and to other parts of your body and it is 'he' who calls the shots. Your brain is just the factory which your master soul sends his cosmic commands to which then create the forms of expression and communication we use such as speech, gestures, etc.

Can you describe how to locate that tiny master soul?

EnergyGem

I have zero interest in reading from the sources that you've linked from, because I am aware that they're biased. You yourself have a duty to read critically for yourself. I'm wasting my time here so I'm not going to respond anymore and help bump your thread, but this is no better than some other posters on this thread. The only reason I responded was because I am familiar with Falungong and I didn't want others to fall into this trap of responding or having any sympathy for your cult.

Linking Marx and Engels, the intellectual giants who contributed to modern disciplines, to the French Revolution is even worse. Why are you harkening back to a premodern time? The only people I can see rallying to your cause are white liberals who are too dumb to know better and give you the benefit of doubt, or white conservatives who share the belief that secularism is evil, but the second group won't happen because they're xenophobic, and the first group is usually more highly educated and can see what's going on.

You should also stop using the word "evil" if you want to sound less brainwashed.

Jiang is being sued because he fell out of favour in central CCP.

Communism has killed over 100 million people, that's a fact.

The Chinese Communist Party is currently persecuting Falun Dafa disciples for wanting to be good people and quietly practicing their spiritual beliefs. They imprison them, torture them and perform live organ harvesting.

If you don't think this is 'evil' what would you call it? The fact is that the CCP is the most degenerate and evil cult on the face of the Earth. Jiang is been sued by Falun Dafa pracitioners for the pain and suffering he has inflicted on these people. He has murdered people, left people homeless and destitute and torn families apart and now he is reaping what he has sowed.

Falun Gong and Master Li relentlessly incite hatred against China.

No, Master Li andFalun Dafa disciples are just waking people up to the persecution inflicted upon them by the CCP. If they didn't persecute Falun Dafa disciples and left them in peace there would be no issue but they chose this part out one one tyrant's (Jiang Zemin) seething jealousy.

It sounds like something written by Deepak Chopra.

What is "spiritual science"?

Can you provide some peer reviewed papers on Master/Subordinate soul?

In case you didn't know, James Randi Foundation will award a million dollars to anyone able to demonstrate supernatural abilities. You should try.

Modern science talks about pineal eye in some lizards and fish, not humans. Do you believe in lizard-men as well?

Can you describe how to locate that tiny master soul?

Spiritual science is a science that is higher then what our current science understands. It uses certain cultivation practices to the train the mind ( the most intricate instrument known) to understand life, the human body and the universe at a deeper level then Western scientific techniques. I highly recommend giving this a read, it compares our current Western scientific paradigm (which has made notable achievements) to Buddha Law:

ZHUAN FALUN (VOLUME II)

Some of these things cannot be detected by modern scientific instruments but some of these things can be detected. Here is a scientific experiment that has been performed on Falun Dafa practioners (the images for the experiments now seem to have broken links, to view them type '062101cardiac-1.gif' into google search:

Pureinsight - Significant Enhancement of Biological Activity of Cardiac Cells by Falun Dafa (Falun Gong) Meditation Energy

Modern science has detected the pineal eye in human's too:

Pureinsight - The Mammalian Pineal Gland May Be The Third Eye

You Have an Eye Inside Your Head: What's it For?

Mole

Permabanned
Communism has killed over 100 million people, that's a fact.

This is true and it is documented in the book The Black Book of Communism by three French left wing historians.

But his doesn't change the fact that Master Li and Falun Gong are not liberal democratic nor do they support the Universal Declaration of Human rights. The two important things about them is that they are authoritarian in the Chinese tradition, and wish to gain our support against their enemy, the Communist Party of China.

Both the Communist Party of China and Master Li and Falun Gong are caught in a power struggle, this is a deeply hypnotic power struggle in the Chinese tradition. And they try to draw us in to the struggle to support their side.