• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Music + Spirituality

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
A bit unorthodox perhaps, but valid nevertheless...

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
'Cause I, I don't wanna be one
One
One of the boys
I just wanna be one of the girls
So pretty in pearls
Not one of the boys

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Music and spirituality are both processed in a similar region of the brain in the auditory cortex. Just an interesting thought.

StrawberryBoots

:party2:

Lyrics:

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Despite being a musician, I've had few heavily "spiritual" experiences with music. However I went to a clinic with Paul Winter once that came pretty close (although that might have just been me briefly obtaining mindfulness):
That's just an example of what he does as an individual, but in the clinic we all just played randomly in a room with our eyes closed in an unstructured way. Since trying to emulate that, I've found it easiest to reach that feeling with "chaotic" and "unstructured" music such as the following: