• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Music + Spirituality

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The list is too long to really think of it off of the top of my head. I have a lot of songs that mean a lot to me.

This was one of the first songs that got me into piano music, from an older anime. There is just something sad, and happy about it at the same time. Every time I listened to it, I am reminded to cherish the moments I share with people for the limited amount of time we have together. As nothing lasts forever.

This song has been on my MP3 player the longest of any of my music, while the game itself that it is from is often overlooked and disregarded. This piece played once half way through the end credits of the 2nd game in the trilogy. The story of the game itself was melancholic, and this song so wonderfully portrays turbulent emotions. Its both bitter, reminiscent, beautiful and tragic. It truly captures that emotion of look at the sun going down, and a decent in darker emotions.

I can't have this list without this song, as it was the first time something struck me so profoundly beautiful and I didn't even know why till I translated the lyrics. I was amazed that not even understanding the words at first, that I could somehow understand the raw emotions in this song. I completely resonated with its message, and I consider it my favorite song. I see it as your older self speaking to your younger naive self and vice versa.

StrawberryBoots

As you speak, a hundred billion failures disappear
I can see your heart in everything you've done
Every part designed in a work of art called love
If you gladly chose surrender, so will I
If the stars were made to worship, so will I
If the mountains bow in reverence, so will I
If the oceans roar your greatness, so will I
For if everything exists to lift you high, so will I
If the wind goes where you send it, so will I
If the rocks cry out in silence, so will I

StrawberryBoots

“What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the pasture to go after the one that is lost, until he finds it?" (Luke 15:4) // "I am the Good Shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me, just as the Father knows Me, and I know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep." (John 10:14-15) // "No one takes it [My life] from Me, but I lay it down of My own accord." (John 10:18) -Jesus-

StrawberryBoots

When You walk in the room, there's nothing like it. Forever, I'm changed by Your l♥ve, in the presence of Your majesty.♥

StrawberryBoots

Let the simple life take you by the hand and lead you today. Be blessed and warmed in Jesus' life-giving presence.

Last edited:

StrawberryBoots

Heavenly Father, bless us now with stillness and peace, knowing that the night will bring a new day with new joys, new possibilities, and new gifts from the Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name, amen.

Mole

Permabanned
Rock 'n Roll has a powerful spirit, so powerful Rock 'n' Roll has killed its competitor which lasted for 3.500 years, from the Phoenicians, to Ancient Greece, to Ancient Rome, to Christianity, to the Reformation, and to the Enlightenment, to the 1950s. Yes Rock 'n' Roll has killed the phonetic alphabet and the literate individual.

Rock 'n' Roll has left us with the tribal beat dividing us into electronic tribes and Identity Politics. Rock 'n' Roll has beaten the phonetic alphabet to death.What else has such spiritual power?

It's interesting the literate individual, particularly the Christian individual, sees Rock 'n' Roll as the enemy, as a tool of the Devil. They recognise the spiritual power of this Devil to destroy them and everything they hold dear.