• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Music + Spirituality

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

[Verse 1]
Try to take them and make them sing along
And while you grab them make them feel at home
You're probably keeping a pocket full of change
The coins are flipping and no decision's made
It makes you horny, their widely open throats
Waiting to be fed with whatever you may serve

[Chorus 1]
But with me it's so hard to be
Nothing hits you better than the cold, cold shaking ground
Whacky me, get you wide awake, wake, wake now

[Verse 2]
You try to tame them and make them all yours
But now their stomach is craving for some more
Your body is sucked in this bottomless hole
The beast is sated but not for very long
The beast is sated

[Chorus 2]
Will we waste away?
Nothing gives you color and I won't start fading now
Green screen, gray matter, white, white, white noise
With me so hard to be
Nothing hits you better than a cold, cold shaking ground
Whacky me, get you wide awake, wake, wake now

GoldenDawn

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9

A favourite of mine. Can always make you reflect or project in a better light.

Tengri

There is something deeply spiritual in playing music for someone else to experience. While I don't believe that music needs to be universally understood, (more an outgrowth of specifically human thoughts and feelings) it is very much communication. Even if you don't speak the language, it taps into a primal part of yourself, deeper than the words put to song, in a sense. These recent favorites come to mind - one for the mounting progression and the airy, elegiac quality of the second one

StrawberryBoots

Lord, thank You for Your Word, for Your grace, and for the life we have in You in all of its abundance. May Your will be done on Earth (in our life), as it is in Heaven. In Jesus’ name, amen.

Last edited: